advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Labour make it explicit that we get a referendum on any Brexit deal, they could, conceivably., keep leavers and remainers on board.

But from what I can make out, Corbyn and his supporters aren't going to mention Brexit at all in the campaign.

Stephen

that may well be the case. but jedenfalls you can be sure that if the tories get back in (shudder), we're all heading over a cliff.

50 MPs not standing for re-election. Brexit has been pure poison. One MP murdered for it and others threatened with death and rape. Stoked by sections of the media and even some of their fellow MPs using the language of incitement.

Yes, it's excellent - and as I said on another thread, this will be played out on social far more than in the mainstream media. The access is far wider and not subject to control by the papers/owners.

The Tories will go "full Trump" and play lots of negativity/fear mixed with the nonsense of "Get Brexit Done". I think it's very much targetting an older demographic.

What the opposition need to do is to inspire people and NOT hit back with tons of negativity. They are playing largely to a younger audience who will respond much better to that. That Labour video is a great start.

handcock is at it already: "“A vote for any other party is a vote to put Jeremy Corbyn in Downing Street.”"

any other party it is then...
Hancock is a political windsock. With Johnson you can tell he’s lying because his lips are moving, with Hancock you can see the eyes swivelling even before he opens his mouth. Interestingly Johnson gave him a job even after challenging Johnson for the leadership, undoubtedly because Johnson, along with everyone else, would have seen Hancock’s bid as utterly preposterous.

He's a big chem-trails/lizard people/hollow earth man, ET, loves a good conspiracy theory. Anyone ever seen him and Icke in the same room together? I rest my case.

Ha! You gorra laff. You not only possess boundless wit (as well as being boundlessly witty), but you can only spot a conspiracy theory when it's not one or other of the several that you yourself have frolicking merrily on your shoulder.

Don't bother. Don't bother pointing out that the *actual* Tony Blair is the most hated political figure in the country. Don't mention that Corbyn won more of the popular vote in England and Wales than Tony managed at his peak.

Didn't Theresa, unbelievably, win more than either of them?

No it isn’t. You mentioned it as an afterthought. The post was just your usual snidey attempt at petty, childish points scoring. You do it ad nauseam.

I mentioned it in the original, unedited, post because I realised after I’d looked up the stats, and begun to write, that the OP didn’t include Scotland. Nothing snide about it other than in your imagination.

....ummmm....nah. leave means leave. we need to getbrexitdun. just gerronwithit. that i'm afraid is the length, breadth and width of the analysis done by the typical string-vest.

You need to refer back to teacher. TheDecameron would point out to that it's 'gerronwivit'.

The post was just your usual snidey attempt at petty, childish points scoring. You do it ad nauseam.

Your right..he's a bastard. It's not something you would ever do is it ?

Every political thread on Pinkfish consists only of childish point scoring.

( sadly including this, my post )

One of my neighbours told me yesterday ‘People say he shouldn’t lie, but you can’t blame him, can you? He’s got to get this sorted out somehow.’ Her smile took on a slightly curdled air when I showed her my veteran-of-October-19 EU flag.

Sadly she has gone off to Australia today for six weeks and doesn’t have a postal vote arranged.

Energy levels are noticeably up in PMQs.

Corbyn is on a high now he has a campaign and megaphone to look forward to.

Expect a feisty campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back