advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out fellas. Unless I misheard, the great pretender clearly said he wouldn’t ask the EU for an extension. The law (which I’m told is watertight) says he has to send that by 11pm.

it seems clear so why was the obnoxious, arrogant tw@t sitting there with a smug look on his face.

His bluff and bluster is a disgrace. How the hell does someone like him become PM.

What's stopping Johnson from sending his letter, thus abiding by the law, then sending another the next day saying he has changed his mind and doesn't want an extension?

Help me out fellas. Unless I misheard, the great pretender clearly said he wouldn’t ask the EU for an extension. The law (which I’m told is watertight) says he has to send that by 11pm.

it seems clear so why was the obnoxious, arrogant tw@t sitting there with a smug look on his face.

His bluff and bluster is a disgrace. How the hell does someone like him become PM.

Love to see him in court on a contempt charge

By bluff and bluster lol

What's stopping Johnson from sending his letter, thus abiding by the law, then sending another the next day saying he has changed his mind and doesn't want an extension?

Nothing I’d guess. But he seems to be saying he won’t send letter. No 10 sources saying the same.

The Tory front bench view might have had some opposition if it weren't for the tripe coming from the likes of Corbyn, Stsrmer and Long-Bailey.

Starmer saying we would become more aligned to USA employment rights if taken out of EU.

He didn't have an answer when it was pointed out that many of the EU countries don't have as high standards as the UK does.

The Court of Session in Edinburgh reconvenes on Monday to give judgement on the nobile officium request. BJ promised the Court that he would write the letter

Gotcha. Presumably it’s clear cut then? If Fatso doesn’t send letter by 11pm tonight he’s in contempt of court. Court meets Monday and sends him to prison.

Have I missed anything?

The Tory front bench view might have had some opposition if it weren't for the tripe coming from the likes of Corbyn, Stsrmer and Long-Bailey.

Starmer saying we would become more aligned to USA employment rights if taken out of EU.

He didn't have an answer when it was pointed out that many of the EU countries don't have as high standards as the UK does.

Haha. Not aligned with what actually happened but you’re entitled to your opinion.

Presumably you’d be happy if the UK had third world standards.

Gotcha. Presumably it’s clear cut then? If Fatso doesn’t send letter by 11pm tonight he’s in contempt of court. Court meets Monday and sends him to prison.

Have I missed anything?

The Court might send the letter. Contempt would be up to the judge I suppose...

So what is Johnson up to?

Is he hoping to win on the HoC today, with the full intention of keeping the UK tied to the EU a la May/establishment, or to have a GE, gain a landslide and follow the instructions of his bourse/vulture chums and turn the UK into Singapore-on-Sea?

Or is he hoping to lose, hope that Juncker won't be overruled by the r27 and/or claim that EU law is supreme over UK law and therefore the Benn Act, and perform a Cummings exit at the end of the month?
That’s a rhetorical question, like asking an alcoholic if they want topped up. What do you think? It’s the Tory Brexit shitshow after all and you’re closer to the mother load, so extemporise, you’ve got plenty experience.

Ah, so its one of the former.

Have I missed anything?

If Juncker holds and doesn't grant an extension/EU law trumps UK law...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back