advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drood, I’m surprised you’re surprised. They’re Tories and that means the Tory Party’s interests come above all others.

They say cockroaches will survive a nuclear holocaust.

Michael Gove, a man who’s only claim to fame in public life is a lengthy history of lying, back-stabbing and all-round treachery has just stood up on his hind legs and bellowed “the house must keep its promises”. Not the high spot of the day.

Meanwhile, they vote....

Just got back from shopping in the city (Norwich not London) to catch May's piece in the HoC - her first since being PM apparently - and I thought she came across well with just the right amount of humour, self deprecation and seriousness.

Ryan Gosling

So what is Johnson up to?

Is he hoping to win on the HoC today, with the full intention of keeping the UK tied to the EU a la May/establishment, or to have a GE, gain a landslide and follow the instructions of his bourse/vulture chums and turn the UK into Singapore-on-Sea?

Or is he hoping to lose, hope that Juncker won't be overruled by the r27 and/or claim that EU law is supreme over UK law and therefore the Benn Act, and perform a Cummings exit at the end of the month?

Nothing concerning the DUP is “good news” At best, useful if held at arm’s length and clothes peg clamped over the nose
They nicely demonstrate that the right will devour itself though as soon as doctrinal differences emerge. The kind of vested and sectarian politics both the Tories and the DUP represent makes me want to vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back