advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great day- the biggest failure of a Prime Minister has his Tory shitshow fall apart in Parliament again with huge crowds outside lapping his failure up. It was is phoney Churchill eve of war Saturday sitting and it’s gone off like an embarrassing damp fart. The laptop will be hitting the wall in Downing St tonight.

One to celebrate!

Dec,

Preferred spelling is git-r-done, written in sticker form on the back of a Dodge Ram, Chevy Silverado, or Ford F-150 pick-up truck.

Git-er-done.jpg

joe.

i'm impressed and surprised by your knowledge of american pick-up trucks.

No disrespect, but so what? Labour was not the govt, the Conservatives made the decisions and they had a majority.

It is my opinion there would never have been a referendum but for the Tory party.

Happy for you and anybody else to disagree. Labour is not responsible for brexit.

I agree that this was Tory-led and that they had the numbers to drive it through. After all, I quoted Salmond calling it out for what it was; there should be no doubt that the Tories own this.

Nevertheless MPs of any party who voted for the referendum must bear some of the responsibility for it taking place.

I agree that this was Tory-led and that they had the numbers to drive it through. After all, I quoted Salmond calling it out for what it was; there should be no doubt that the Tories own this.

Nevertheless MPs of any party who voted for the referendum must bear some of the responsibility for it taking place.
That’s ok. We just disagree.

I’m going to have a celebratory drink tonight. Corporal Francois and the league of extraordinary bellends will be foaming at the mouth. The Telegraph and the DM will have to pull out the death threat inciting dog whistle for Monday.

I’m going to have a celebratory drink tonight. Corporal Francois and the league of extraordinary bellends will be foaming at the mouth. The Telegraph and the DM will have to pull out the death threat inciting dog whistle for Monday.

Who the hell promoted Francois to Corporal? That’s Private/cannon-fodder material at best, though given the shape of him he’d be lucky to make it up the ladder out of the trenches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back