advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not as low as you are prepared to go in giving cover to assorted avowed anti-Democrats, anti-democrats-in-denial, democracy-deniers, democracy-haters, unavowed thugs, egoists, egotists, egocentrics, narcicists, bullies, warmongers, convicted crooks, would be crooks, wanabee crooks, opportunistic political failures, snout-in-the-trough failed politicos, craftily-appointed bureaucrats, semi-elected autocrats, unelected technocrats, vainglorious plutocrats, empty-headed collectivists, cultural philistines, hands-on-onanists, hands-off-onanists, meglomaniacs, pseudo-gauleiters, never-rich-enough bankers, rule-the-world boursiers, never-too-rich lawyers, jet-setting luvvies, thug-hedgefunders, smug trustfunders, opportunist carpetbaggers, any-purpose-brown-envelopers, all-purpose-brown-nosers, oligeniously jumped-up-oiks and all-round liars of which a list including Adonis, Blair, Mandelson, Campbell, Verhofstadt, Cameron, Osborne, Robbins, Kinnock, Tusk, Juncker, Von der Leyen, Borrell, Brown, May, Trichet, Draghi, Lagarde, Geldof, Dijsselbloem, Swinson, Clegg, Blankfein and Macron barely scratches the surface.

That took at least five minutes of your life you won’t get back.

Give it a rest.

Certainly not as low as you are prepared to go in giving cover to assorted avowed anti-Democrats, anti-democrats-in-denial, democracy-deniers, democracy-haters, unavowed thugs, egoists, egotists, egocentrics, narcicists, bullies, warmongers, convicted crooks, would be crooks, wanabee crooks, opportunistic political failures, snout-in-the-trough failed politicos, craftily-appointed bureaucrats, semi-elected autocrats, unelected technocrats, vainglorious plutocrats, empty-headed collectivists, cultural philistines, hands-on-onanists, hands-off-onanists, meglomaniacs, pseudo-gauleiters, never-rich-enough bankers, rule-the-world boursiers, never-too-rich lawyers, jet-setting luvvies, thug-hedgefunders, smug trustfunders, opportunist carpetbaggers, any-purpose-brown-envelopers, all-purpose-brown-nosers, oligeniously jumped-up-oiks and all-round liars of which a list including Adonis, Blair, Mandelson, Campbell, Verhofstadt, Cameron, Osborne, Robbins, Kinnock, Tusk, Juncker, Von der Leyen, Borrell, Brown, May, Trichet, Draghi, Lagarde, Geldof, Dijsselbloem, Swinson, Clegg, Blankfein and Macron barely scratches the surface.

Whataboutery taken to a new level. Pathetic. You were asked a straightforward question, athough I think we have seen your slip for sometime. Ends justify any means.

On Aug 10 the pound was 1.06 euro
Its historical low.
It is merely recovering.
Nothing is “tanking”.
I go more along the lines of a recession looming in the key countries. And the quantitative easing does not help.

There has been an ill wind for the last two months in germany now for me and a few other retailers I know. France seems to be propping things up for the moment.

I can't help but have a certain admiration for this. However blindly stupid I think it might be, it is at least honest.

As a quitter I'm afraid your views don't count anyway but you gave me a chortle at the use by a quitter of the phrase "However blindly stupid I think it might be" :D:eek:

such raw anger, such hatred, such...raw aggression. it's visceral. omg ev, you goin' all hulk on their ass?

harctually it's funny, if you change the names, someone was saying similar to me the other day, regarding that rat's nest down in westminster. feeding at the trough and devoid of democratic legitimacy. hey ho

You see that's your problem right there Col.... You just don't seem able to stop yourself from adding 2+2 and getting 5.

Whatever we do or do not pay into the EU, it is (once more.. with feeling) a miniscule amount relative to the size of pension funds and the overal cost of pensions (of all sorts) in the UK.

Annual UK State Pension Bill 74.22 billion
Annual UK 'net' contribution to EU. 9 billion

So the EU 'robs' people of pensions how? Exactly?

I don't know or care how much is paid out in total annually by 'private, and 'public sector' pensions because I think my point is proven.

What you, and many others seem unwilling, or incapable of grasping is that all of those financial problems you have allowed yourself to be conned into thinking emanate from the EU, actually emanate from much closer to home....

But you just carry on thinking that 10 years+ of right wing theft hasn't happened, and that all of your problems result from an EU you don't understand, and a Labour Party which has not been in power for 10 years.

As for 'ridiculing' our PM. FFS do me a favour!! The man has been insulting the EU and everyone in it for years. His approach to diplomacy makes Katie Hopkins look moderate and he invites riducule every time he opens his blubbering, blustering, bullshitting, lying mouth.

You are correct it is £9 billion a year (although i think it may have gone up this year) but i would rather the money circulated around the UK instead of being handed over to the EU. Macron is suggesting rebates should disappear so the £350 million a week could be an underestimate.

Certainly not as low as you are prepared to go in giving cover to assorted avowed anti-Democrats, anti-democrats-in-denial, democracy-deniers, democracy-haters, unavowed thugs, egoists, egotists, egocentrics, narcicists, bullies, warmongers, convicted crooks, would be crooks, wanabee crooks, opportunistic political failures, snout-in-the-trough failed politicos, craftily-appointed bureaucrats, semi-elected autocrats, unelected technocrats, vainglorious plutocrats, empty-headed collectivists, cultural philistines, hands-on-onanists, hands-off-onanists, meglomaniacs, pseudo-gauleiters, never-rich-enough bankers, rule-the-world boursiers, never-too-rich lawyers, jet-setting luvvies, thug-hedgefunders, smug trustfunders, opportunist carpetbaggers, any-purpose-brown-envelopers, all-purpose-brown-nosers, oligeniously jumped-up-oiks and all-round liars of which a list including Adonis, Blair, Mandelson, Campbell, Verhofstadt, Cameron, Osborne, Grieve, Robbins, Kinnock, Tusk, Juncker, Von der Leyen, Borrell, Brown, May, Trichet, Draghi, Lagarde, Geldof, Dijsselbloem, Swinson, Clegg, Blankfein and Macron barely scratches the surface.

I think you missed out Blofeld and 'Mini Me'.

A hands on _and_ hands off onanists, whatever gets you through the night.

Whataboutery taken to a new level. Pathetic. You were asked a straightforward question, athough I think we have seen your slip for sometime. Ends justify any means.

Oh, easy answer to the question. I don't.

I don't provide cover for him, I don't even know him. And I don't trust him to deliver Brexit.

There's a distinction between Johnson and the others, and its important. As voters, we can reach Johnson, and by extension Cumming. Most of the others we can't touch.

such raw anger, such hatred, such...raw aggression. it's visceral. omg ev, you goin' all hulk on their ass?

harctually it's funny, if you change the names, someone was saying similar to me the other day, regarding that rat's nest down in westminster. feeding at the trough and devoid of democratic legitimacy. hey ho

There's degrees of devoid. Westminster is somewhere between ok and alright. Brussels is right out there, beyond the devoid and into the absolute void.

You are correct it is £9 billion a year (although i think it may have gone up this year) but i would rather the money circulated around the UK instead of being handed over to the EU. Macron is suggesting rebates should disappear so the £350 million a week could be an underestimate.

You are still miles from grasping how small these figures are in the scheme of things: https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7851

From which:
The EU, taken as a whole is the UK’s largest trading partner. In 2018, UK exports to the EU were £289 billion (46% of all UK exports). UK imports from the EU were £345 billion (54% of all UK imports).

The above trade is (pretty much) Tarriff Free.

Now..... Why do you want to leave this arrangement?

Oh, easy answer to the question. I don't.

I don't provide cover for him, I don't even know him. And I don't trust him to deliver Brexit.

There's a distinction between Johnson and the others, and its important. As voters, we can reach Johnson, and by extension Cumming. Most of the others we can't touch.

What about another distinction ? That no-one (including yourself) has been able to provide a single instance of the EU making your life worse; whereas Johnson, and by extension Cumming et al, are about to make almost everyone in the UK poorer.
And Yes 'we' can remove them but by then irreversible damage is done.

I made an assumption that the protesters were locals and therefore benefiting from the EU subsidies.
I am now making the assumption that there's no point in ever reading one of your posts again. [in ref to Colin Barron post that mentioned an assumption of his.]

Last edited:
Can you come up with a way of investing it which will give the return to the UK that our contribution does?
Do tell, I'm all ears.

Certainly not as low as you are prepared to go in giving cover to assorted avowed anti-Democrats, anti-democrats-in-denial, democracy-deniers, democracy-haters, unavowed thugs, egoists, egotists, egocentrics, narcicists, bullies, warmongers, convicted crooks, would be crooks, wanabee crooks, opportunistic political failures, snout-in-the-trough failed politicos, craftily-appointed bureaucrats, semi-elected autocrats, unelected technocrats, vainglorious plutocrats, empty-headed collectivists, cultural philistines, hands-on-onanists, hands-off-onanists, meglomaniacs, pseudo-gauleiters, never-rich-enough bankers, rule-the-world boursiers, never-too-rich lawyers, jet-setting luvvies, thug-hedgefunders, smug trustfunders, opportunist carpetbaggers, any-purpose-brown-envelopers, all-purpose-brown-nosers, oligeniously jumped-up-oiks and all-round liars of which a list including Adonis, Blair, Mandelson, Campbell, Verhofstadt, Cameron, Osborne, Grieve, Robbins, Kinnock, Tusk, Juncker, Von der Leyen, Borrell, Brown, May, Trichet, Draghi, Lagarde, Geldof, Dijsselbloem, Swinson, Clegg, Blankfein and Macron barely scratches the surface.
Wow. Your John Cooper Clark!
And the UKIP bookie liked your post along with me.

Please elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back