advertisement

Crufts 2019

Cav, it isn’t the 1959s or 1960s. You may not like it, but you stand condemned by your own words. Besides, many of us are almost old enough to have done the same thing..,

That would be so out of character though.
Do you know the old saying that, if you have nothing to say, don’t say anything at all? Shame you haven’t applied it 2600 times sunce 2008 :)

Do you know the old saying that, if you have nothing to say, don’t say anything at all? Shame you haven’t applied it 2600 times sunce 2008 :)

A middling attempt at deflecting the fact that it was you who was getting the bollocking from Cav for jumping in with your self-righteous comments on something that you knew FA about. You were not there.

But , hey , I have broad shoulders, if it negates the need for you to offer any kind of apology for your remarks, you can keep kicking me.

Last edited:
It’s the bit above the shoulders that worries me. What was acceptable in his youth is not any more. He needs to move with the times.

As to yourself, you seem to love butting in things that don’t concern you. Apply yourself to Cav’s statement and argue with that, you may persuade either Cav to accept he was wrong, or that I was. As itt stands, looks like you’re interfering because - well, who knows?

Good to see you know to argue!.

Nah, not worth continuing, you don’t even understand the basics. Enjoy life.

The market for Tosserpoos or ****adoddles amongst the Waitrose classes is staggering. Paying a grand for an overpriced farmed half-breed is an insult to all the great mongrels out there.

£1000 seems quite a lot too pay to carry shit around town in a little bag. ETTO I guess

The market for Tosserpoos or ****adoddles amongst the Waitrose classes is staggering. Paying a grand for an overpriced farmed half-breed is an insult to all the great mongrels out there.

£1000 seems quite a lot too pay to carry shit around town in a little bag. ETTO I guess

Ill-informed, jaundiced drivel. Cockerpoos are fabulous dogs that make fantastic pets.

And no, I don't have a Cockerpoo and no, I've never shopped in Waitrose but have nothing against anyone who does.

Ill-informed, jaundiced drivel. Cockerpoos are fabulous dogs that make fantastic pets.

And no, I don't have a Cockerpoo and no, I've never shopped in Waitrose but have nothing against anyone who does.

Ha. That They are over-priced and effectively mongrels, was the finer point which I failed to get across to you. No matter.

“guest”,if you were a dog, what type would you be?

Ha. That They are over-priced and effectively mongrels, was the finer point which I failed to get across to you. No matter.

You failed to get it across because of the poor post. Is English your second language? If so my apologies.

Joe,

That's because the term 'dog' refers to the species, not just the gender.

advertisement

Back