advertisement

OAP unhurt in car accident

Never has anyone had a more appropriate user name. Every post drips with one dimensional piety.
I just don’t see the pleasure in taking the piss out of someone’s suffering, lacks humanity.
Anyway crack on if it feeds your ego.

Why would they though if he’s unprosecutable?

I might be talking p ! sh here but I think he's untouchable on the Sandringham estate or any other royal estate where the queen is in residence, he was on a public road so the rozzers can treat him like a normal person.

No, I think that you are right. On the public road he's subject to the law just like the rest of us. Now we all know that he wouldn't be subjected to its full force because of who he is, but he's not above it when he's out in the world, even if the missus may be.
Meanwhile what happens on Sandringham Estate stays on Sandringham estate, know what I mean?

Screen-Shot-2019-01-18-at-16-46-31.png

https://twitter.com/KathyBurke/status/1086243311541727233

No idea who's fault this was. Sovereign immunity applies only to the Monarch. Should the evidence support it there's nothing to prevent e.g., "The Queen against Windsor" or rather Regina-v-Philip Windsor.

I just don’t see the pleasure in taking the piss out of someone’s suffering, lacks humanity.
Anyway crack on if it feeds your ego.

Oh, wring your damp little hands and squeeze out yet another pious load of old shite.

Err, wring? If you are going to try to fight from a position of weakness, at least get your shit in order.

Thank-you and you are quite right. I will edit just in case there may be any confusion.
Here you go fully corrected, I hope, please let me know if there is any further confusion.

Oh, wring your damp little hands and squeeze out yet another pious load of old shite.

Thank-you and you are quite right. I will edit just in case there may be any confusion.
Here you go fully corrected, I hope, please let me know if there is any further confusion.

The long winter evenings must just fly by with all that anger.

I am fairly amazed that the DoE can meet the license renewal health requirements. My father accepts that he is about at the end of his driving very soon at 90. Balance and eyesight are two things the best medical care cannot repair.

advertisement

Back