advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, and with (an) other rug thread (s), I think it's time to let sleeping rugs lie in this thread. The theme is wearing rather thin, and as rugs were historically hung on walls, ceiling this topic and putting a floor under it should underlay its demise.

But there are plenty of pictures of hifi gear in the rugs thread - not to mention hot water tanks - and no-one is getting exercised about that. Widening the gene pool is healthy, surely? Or do I mean deepening? Don’t know. Who cares, really?

I’m learning to hate rugs. There are none in my current house except for one that is rolled up in a storage room. Rugs are for people afraid of open floors.

F2JzA9f.jpg

OiOZIzu.jpg

Pro-Ject The Classic turntable with Pro-Ject arm and Ortofon 2M silver MM cart
Roon Nucleus with 2TB SSD music server
Sony TA-ZH1ES DAC/headphone amp
Leben CS300XS
Harbeth P3ESR
Sony Z1R headphones
Wychwood Audionics mains block
IKEA towel rack and vinyl storage

My Croft RIAA phono stage is not here at the moment because I need a new stylus for the deck.

Only a basic rug attempt here.

Yes Greg. Ditched the Stax amp and also the Trilogy version preferring this David Gilmore design. Changed to the 009S too.
The 2 channel hardly gets used now.....

Strange inference but Errrr....no!. Perhaps Sand-box would be a better choice - a computer software expression that allows one program to NOT interact with others.

F2JzA9f.jpg

OiOZIzu.jpg

Pro-Ject The Classic turntable with Pro-Ject arm and Ortofon 2M silver MM cart
Roon Nucleus with 2TB SSD music server
Sony TA-ZH1ES DAC/headphone amp
Leben CS300XS
Harbeth P3ESR
Sony Z1R headphones
Wychwood Audionics mains block
IKEA towel rack and vinyl storage

My Croft RIAA phono stage is not here at the moment because I need a new stylus for the deck.

Only a basic rug attempt here.

That Sony unit is so cool looking. How does it sound?

Yes Greg. Ditched the Stax amp and also the Trilogy version preferring this David Gilmore design. Changed to the 009S too.
The 2 channel hardly gets used now.....
I think the relevant Gilmore here is Kevin, David being the guitarist from Pink Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back