advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
My system sounds better in the summer. The chesthair really pays off. :rolleyes:

I haven't found any benefit from back and shoulder hair, apart from finding small objects clinging to unreachable places. Rubber bands, toothpicks, small cat toys...

If you're truly unbound by the aesthetics, even 45 degree angles seem superfluous. I find that rotating my dog 37 degrees from 12 o'clock yields a more coherent bass response, but the effect is mitigated in the summer when he's been shaved.

In that case you can roll it up and stick it in a corner for dampening. In fact, you could probably buy a few nice rugs, roll them up and stick them in the corners, and it would cost less than some acoustical treatments.

In that case you can roll it up and stick it in a corner for dampening. In fact, you could probably buy a few nice rugs, roll them up and stick them in the corners, and it would cost less than some acoustical treatments.
My dog resents being put in the corner, much less rolled up. He's getting on in years, less flexible than he once was. Happens to the best of us.

In this thread are more rug related posts then posts about hifi system, what is wrong with you rug addicted people? This is a hifi picture thread! Please keep it On topic. BTW: A rug isn't a part of a hifi system, otherwise you could buy "highend-rugs" in several hifi shops for ridicules money.

In this thread are more rug related posts then posts about hifi system, what is wrong with you rug addicted people? This is a hifi picture thread! Please keep it On topic. BTW: A rug isn't a part of a hifi system, otherwise you could bye "highend-rugs" in several hifi shops for ridicules money.

You’re giving unscrupulous HiFi salesmen ideas!

In this thread are more rug related posts then posts about hifi system, what is wrong with you rug addicted people? This is a hifi picture thread! Please keep it On topic. BTW: A rug isn't a part of a hifi system, otherwise you could buy "highend-rugs" in several hifi shops for ridicules money.
As long as nobody posts pictures of their setups, I think that a discussion about rugs, as they can have impact on acoustics, aren't the worst discussion to bump this thread.
I posted a picture of my setup a few pages ago, and that didn't get that many replies, which is fine, but it makes this thread quite dead-ish by its own means.

I prefer quality over quantity.
I see a remarked "new post" and always have to read offtopic BS that is annoying IMHO.
Why is there a need for comments in a picture thread?
IMHO it is the one an only thread which doesn't need comments.

-~8072158w_019.jpg

In all fairness, and with (an) other rug thread (s), I think it's time to let sleeping rugs lie in this thread. The theme is wearing rather thin, and as rugs were historically hung on walls, ceiling this topic and putting a floor under it should underlay its demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back