advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of the retro stack to the left as well - nice early CDP in that lot :)

Cheers. The Marantz CD-73 is a first generation cd player. It's a lovely looking thing and sounds surprisingly good. Here's a better pic.

2015-09-30%2013.00.04_zpsqwnleg4e.jpg

Been through quite a box reduction. One source only now so the pre-amp could go. It was very good, Avondale modified Naim 102 fed with two TPX-1s.

Recently upgraded the DAC from a Benchmark DAC-1 to a Weiss DAC202. Amplifiers are Avondale M130s into Shahinian Arcs.

DSC_0271.JPG

The Weiss is a lot more detailed. I tried the Benchmark as pre, it wasn't very good at all and I switched back to line level into the Naim/Avondale pre. The Weiss is superb either way, it has four preset analogue attenuation levels so it can be set accordingly to minimise the amount of digital attenuation needed.

My set up which is the Harbeth P3ESR, Rega RP6 and still using my Naim Nait 2 Chrome Bumper.

22870837591_12375a5c6c_k.jpg
[/url]A perfect evening. by Sandy, on Flickr[/IMG]

This is all just a bit too perfectly composed. Come on. Stop the lies. When you turn around and look at the room from the equipment's perspective, there's a gigantically fat woman with purple hair. Out with it.

This is all just a bit too perfectly composed. Come on. Stop the lies. When you turn around and look at the room from the equipment's perspective, there's a gigantically fat woman with purple hair. Out with it.

and that would be a problem because ?

Ha, i'll try and do worse next time. Just happy to have spent my Saturday night with the new(to me)Dark Side and a nice beer. Oh, and my wife is blond lol.

...and ducks on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back