advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice 😀

My set up which is the Harbeth P3ESR, Rega RP6 and still using my Naim Nait 2 Chrome Bumper.

22870837591_12375a5c6c_k.jpg
[/url]A perfect evening. by Sandy, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks Mission75, this room is my little "happy place", and makes for a nice escape from the outside world and it's problems.
Jimification, if you order a real Eames lounger i think you can actually order it with green leather so you get the best of both haha. Matches the Naim Olive gear as well, for an added bonus! :)

Anyone else find themselves reading this post sometimes, looking up / around in embarrassment at the room and quickly focusing back on the page before you need to do something about the state of the place…

——
Not Bracksys post - should've said thread of course :p

I always think it's best not to worry - all the clutter provides a very effective room treatment!

Cheers. Bill

Anyone else find themselves reading this post sometimes, looking up / around in embarrassment at the room and quickly focusing back on the page before you need to do something about the state of the place…

That's certainly why I have no photos in here.

I used to make fun of Blzebub's dust, until I looked at my own room through a viewfinder.

Evening all,

dont think I've posted my system up here before, certainly not in its current location or configuration. Here it is anyway.
Naim NAC-N 272, NAP200 DR, Ovator S-400

22351365961_9d800ed8bb_b.jpg

22340728725_f0c4705876_b.jpg

I'm always suspicious about these really neat rooms. I suspect photoshopping, or paid help. Having said that, I really ought to do something about the state of my place. 'If seven maids, with seven mops, swept it for half a year, do you suppose', the Walrus said 'that they could get it clear?' 'I doubt it' said the Carpenter, and shed a bitter tear,

If you only own a minimal number of things it is very easy to keep clean and tidy. Messiness starts when we go shopping.

If you only own a minimal number of things it is very easy to keep clean and tidy. Messiness starts when we go shopping.

Oh, I agree. Much of the messiness here is books. There's thousands of the buggers, covering most available surfaces. Add to that several people who are innately a) lazy and b) untidy and the net effect is that of a student house occupied by grown-ups.

I used to live in a very minimal way. Then I met my other half, which is where the battle started. She collects too much crap, which means storage is essential. Plus a daily tidy up is required to keep on top of things. Otherwise we would be living in chaos. As much as I love my girl, I do miss true minimalism.

I used to live in a very minimal way. Then I met my other half, which is where the battle started. She collects too much crap, which means storage is essential. Plus a daily tidy up is required to keep on top of things. Otherwise we would be living in chaos. As much as I love my girl, I do miss true minimalism.

That's the problem; differing expectations. My two nieces used share a bedroom; one half was OCD-tidy and neat, the other the proverbial bomb site, and they argued all the time about it.

Fortunately, Mrs H and I are about equally untidy, so it's not like one of us is always stressing about the other's untidiness. It's not chaos exactly, but you do need to step around stuff a lot of the time.

Hopefully this one is messy enough. ;)
My wife and i like to keep things tidy (normally) and we have no kids or pets so that's my excuse for the neat pic. Also photography is my "other" addiction so there you go.

15095794625_b7a91ebbb5_k.jpg
[/url]Sandy, on Flickr[/IMG]

Sorry sandy, I'm looking at that pic and thinking 'he's just spent 15mins trying and failing to make the place look untidy'. Having reared three kids I know what untidy looks like and that's not it. The kids have flown the nest but now the grandchildren are beginning to make their mark (and I mean that literally) about the place. Enjoy your tidy space and don't feel guilty!

Mr Tibbs

ps great photography btw

Haha, can't fool you guys for a second. Just having a bit of fun because that's what hobbies are supposed to be about.
BTW Thanks Mr. Tibbs and enjoy your grandchildren and try to keep their fingers away from your tweeters. ;-)

The vinyl wrap looks grand. and well applied, been waiting to do my speakers but undecided on colour as room has to have a re-dec.

Bloss

Hopefully this one is messy enough. ;)
My wife and i like to keep things tidy (normally) and we have no kids or pets so that's my excuse for the neat pic. Also photography is my "other" addiction so there you go.

15095794625_b7a91ebbb5_k.jpg
[/url]Sandy, on Flickr[/IMG]

DUDE that room is WAY smaller than we thought originally AND....yes. Much messier. I like this version better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back