advertisement

Inclined bed therapy? Anyone tried it..

He is dead. So of little interest now.

If he died of something he/you/7_V claim to be able to heal, I find that very interesting, actually.

I would be open to helping your niece. However not in the manner of the thread. Contact me directly.
My niece is under terrific medical care, thanks. However, if you would like to cure her, or heal her, or whatever it is you do, let me know and I will provide you her general location so that you can guide your healing rays. Contact me directly.

Indeed, as suggested earlier in the thread, if you have this ability, and you opt not to cure her, what am I to think? All the sick people in this world - why are you wasting time on the internet? There's work to be done!

I have entered subliminal messages in this thread and several of you will be going to work tomorrow in your partner's underwear. Although obviously it will be difficult to prove that this was my doing and the usual suspects were not just going to do that anyway.

preferance sexual/gender your on depending pants her/his wear it do ,it do

If he died of something he/you/7_V claim to be able to heal, I find that very interesting, actually.

My niece is under terrific medical care, thanks. However, if you would like to cure her, or heal her, or whatever it is you do, let me know and I will provide you her general location so that you can guide your healing rays. Contact me directly.

Indeed, as suggested earlier in the thread, if you have this ability, and you opt not to cure her, what am I to think? All the sick people in this world - why are you wasting time on the internet? There's work to be done!

I started sending her some absent healing earlier, been too busy listening to my new amptastic to reply sorry.. Not usually how I work (absent healing) but in this case. Fully realising there is no way to quantify this or even expecting if her condition was to miraculously change you would not likely put it down to this anyway.. but if she improves that is great.

I would however say with my perspective if she was under 'terrific medical care' she would no longer have the condition mentioned.

Charlatan is as charlatan does. Those who have (or claim) some real science background are the worst and most cynical.

That's you, that is....

I am sure Cav in real life you are a really nice person.. but your internet persona is rather nasty and sad. I do hope you find whatever it is that makes you a lot happier in life than you come across here on pfm.

I started sending her some absent healing earlier, been too busy listening to my new amptastic to reply sorry.. Not usually how I work (absent healing) but in this case. Fully realising there is no way to quantify this or even expecting if her condition was to miraculously change you would not likely put it down to this anyway.. but if she improves that is great.

I would however say with my perspective if she was under 'terrific medical care' she would no longer have the condition mentioned.

So, your sole criterion for medical care being terrific is that the condition being treated goes away completely?

I'm looking forward to evaluating the "terrificness" of your own methodology, using your own criterion.

KH,

How long has she had the condition and how would you gauge it if she "recovered" or improved ?

As I said I will continue to send her absent healing, though it isn't how I usually work.

I'd be happy if her condition improved, as I am sure her Uncle would be too. If we both visualise her getting well it will have more energy.

John

Why not become a physician? It's piss-easy, and you'd knock it out of the park with your inclined bed therapy, healing waves, sulphur, herbs and all that.

If you have any decency you'll simply apologise.
Frankly, you're in no position to set benchmarks for my decency. I've never taken people's money in exchange for my "healing energy", which puts me well ahead in the decency game.

My genuine, real niece has genuine, real asthma. Could C. Maxwell Cade have genuinely, really helped her? Could you help her? Could you have helped him?

I'm sure that Maxwell Cade would have done his best to help her and may well have done. He always tried to help anyone who asked him and never charged for this.

Could your (and C. Maxwell Cade's) technique have "helped massively" with C. Maxwell Cade's asthma?

He did not have asthma and died from shock following a routine prostate operation. There is no secret here.

Maxwell Cade's health

Would C. Maxwell Cade have survived another day if he'd been open to the alternatives?

He was very open to all alternatives. If he hadn't been open to the alternative of a NHS prostate operation he would have lived longer.

I find it astonishing that you are able to attribute qualities to a person that you never met, don't know anything about and hadn't heard of until yesterday. I guess that's just the sort of person you are.

There is, as I said, a difference between healing and curing and I have never claimed to cure anything or anyone. Nevertheless, some people have got better as a result of me working with them.

Frankly, you're in no position to set benchmarks for my decency. I've never taken people's money in exchange for my "healing energy", which puts me well ahead in the decency game.
Nor have I. What gives you the right to assume that I have? (Not that I have any objections to those who do charge for their time.)

He did not have asthma and died from shock following a routine prostate operation. There is no secret here.

Well, that's two sources and two accounts.

The school closed soon after Maxwell’s untimely death in 1984 from an acute asthma attack

Source: http://www.thereachapproach.co.uk/research/mind-mirror-research-with-well-known-healers/

I find it astonishing that you are able to attribute qualities to a person that you never met, don't know anything about and hadn't heard of until yesterday. I guess that's just the sort of person you are.
The sort of person I am is the sort that asks obvious questions and lets the answers (or lack thereof) cast their own attributions. I do this free of charge.

Nor have I. What gives you the right to assume that I have? (Not that I have any objections to those who do charge for their time.)
Fine, then you're promoted to the sort that offers hope of "healing" based on... actually, I'm not sure what it's based on. But I'm quite certain what it isn't based on.

Still can't figure out why nobody "healed" Maxwell, or why he didn't just do it himself.

I think I've said everything I need to say, unless/until somebody answers this credibly.

Still can't figure out why nobody "healed" Maxwell, or why he didn't just do it himself.

I think I've said everything I need to say, unless/until somebody answers this credibly.

If the question isn't credible, nobody can answer it.

Are you really so stupid that you believe that healers or teachers live forever or that they think they will? Everyone dies when it's their time.

advertisement

Back