Diamanda Galas - Live Harlem
Penguin Cafe - Imperfect Sea
Steve Jansen - The Extinct Suite
Roger Waters - new one

Awaiting :-
Radiohead - OKNOTOK
Hidden Orchestra - New one
Fovea Hex - The Salt Garden II
Any thoughts on your Kraftwerk 3D vinyl box set?

Sasha:Scene Delete from Late Night Tales on 3 clear splatter disks, lenticular cover, MP3/WAV/FLAC download and numbered poster.

Lovely...

Any thoughts on your Kraftwerk 3D vinyl box set?

I bought this as I only have Autobahn remaster and an old 70's copy of Radioactvity on vinyl.

I've played Computer world, Radioactivity, Electric Cafe and Autobahn so far from the 3D box. The packaging is ok I guess and the vinyl suitably heavy. All vinyl that I have played so far has been excellent and crispy clean. Sound quality is superb and I love the little re interpretations of the different albums. The only thing I was disappointed with was Autobahn which at 14 minutes and very different to the original is total crap IMHO :(

The download code was for MP3 which is also crap so I picked up a Flac copy for the network here.

If you like Kraftwerk you'll likely like this though I'd not bother if you already have The Catalogue.

I bought this as I only have Autobahn remaster and an old 70's copy of Radioactvity on vinyl.

I've played Computer world, Radioactivity, Electric Cafe and Autobahn so far from the 3D box. The packaging is ok I guess and the vinyl suitably heavy. All vinyl that I have played so far has been excellent and crispy clean. Sound quality is superb and I love the little re interpretations of the different albums. The only thing I was disappointed with was Autobahn which at 14 minutes and very different to the original is total crap IMHO :(

The download code was for MP3 which is also crap so I picked up a Flac copy for the network here.

If you like Kraftwerk you'll likely like this though I'd not bother if you already have The Catalogue.
Thanks for taking the time to post that :cool:
Was there a book in the box?
Is it a slide albums in open ended box ?

Just got three of the "Chasing the Dragon" Direct Cut LPs, out of curiousity. Syd Lawrence Big Band Spectacular, Espania, and the Clair Teal.

Charlatans - Different Days, was a pre order so I've had it a week or so, quite enjoying it to be honest.

Just ordered this... Sort of Yes playing Sabbath with Perry Farrell singing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided i'm only buying my vinyl from Amazon from now on. Two reasons really, one, it's a doddle to return duffers and two, you also get a free download MP3 so even if the record doesn't come with one as standard, you're covered for getting the music on the move as well as home.

advertisement

Back