advertisement

What's all the aggression about in the audio room?

I'm sure the mods and Tony have had a few lip-biting moments in the last few days. (I know I have;-)

I think it's equaled the Stand Wars in a shorter period of time (maybe that was the intention?)

Still not as low as Friday Night fights at Mana but that doesn't count as the place was sort of off the grid anyway.

08dlj0394cl.jpg

I think there are too many people here who'd be better off doing the knitting in their slippers, hanging out by their coffins.

But there you go. Just sayin' like...

It's not about audio, it's a proxy war. You don't get it in the photo section, people are nice there....

Different ideologies, testosterone-fuelled egos, nothing better to do for starters.

I think there are too many people here who'd be better off doing the knitting in their slippers, hanging out by their coffins.

But there you go. Just sayin' like...

Google "old man does young girl" and your perspective might change.

The rise in aggression might be related to the lack of Trek.

It may be hard to believe, but I've been holding back for several months and mostly limiting my Trekking to patently Trek threads, after a little wake-up call last year that maybe I'm overdoing it.

In the old days when threads got heated, a Horta would pop up here and a Kanutu woman there, maybe some Tribbles somewhere else, dissipating tension and letting the thread continue in a friendly vein.

Perhaps a return to the old days is in order. I will discuss this with Lt Cdmr Ribee. He has a positronic brain, you know.

Joe

Its never really recoverd... the owner pulled plug for a while. Then when it came back online it was very restricted. Its kinda getting there but there's always 'that moment' lurking beneath the surface.

I know what you're talking about Raj even though I don't go there often.

This attitude problem must be the toughest balancing act the mods have to deal with.

The rise in aggression might be related to the lack of Trek.

It may be hard to believe, but I've been holding back for several months and mostly limiting my Trekking to patently Trek threads, after a little wake-up call last year that maybe I'm overdoing it.

In the old days when threads got heated, a Horta would pop up here and a Kanutu woman there, maybe some Tribbles somewhere else, dissipating the tension and letting the thread continue in a friendly vein.

Perhaps a return to the old days is in order. I will discuss this with Lt Cdmr Ribee. He has a positronic brain, you know.

Joe

Can PFM have too much Trek? Can a bee have too much bumble?

I think not.

Nor do i Dave. Its always been a bit too noisy for me. PFMs always been the place to learn, understand and enjoy. The fun seems to be slipping behind ATM. Where's all the humour gone?

How many HiFi enthusiasts does it take to change a lightbulb?
None - the inky blackness is preferable.

Comedy is the only realistic alternative to the Trek-up technique, & imo that's why pfm became a predominantly Star Trek forum.

Still, that's so legacy. We earthlings have LED light bulbs now. They last many many years, we won't need inky blackness any more. its become obsolete.

It always has been like this. I left for a while since some posters were too damn annoying. I'm probably one of the annoying ones you're thinking of, lol!

I just don't understand why we can't let chaps discuss whatever they want without interruption as long as it's within the AUP.

No one has a problem with one " I disagree and here's why..." post from you but that should be it, you've said your piece, now leave the thread.

advertisement

Back