advertisement

what was the last piece of hifi you bought

I frequently like to drift off to sleep and lights like that wouldnt allow that. Thats all especially Night tracks even though they have messed with the time.o

A pair of Audio Note ANJ’s, currently in the ‘Classifieds’. Fabulous speakers, though in our old age, we’re selling our AN gear to buy an ‘all in one’ set up.

Custom painted generation 1 KEF Eggs, WiiM amp and REL T-Zero sub. Desktop Hi-Fi driven via Tidal Connect. Sounds fabulous for such a modest footprint.

A pair of Audio Note ANJ’s, currently in the ‘Classifieds’. Fabulous speakers, though in our old age, we’re selling our AN gear to buy an ‘all in one’ set up.
Is that what we’ve all got to look forward to? Why is an all in one needed, you have a basic set up now and those speakers are a sight to behold?

Cheers BB

Is that what we’ve all got to look forward to? Why is an all in one needed, you have a basic set up now and those speakers are a sight to behold?

Cheers BB
Hi BB. Speaking for myself, as I get older, letting go of stuff is great. Neither of my sons gives a crap about (good) hifi and wouldn’t know where or how to sell it. So, best be done while the goings good!

Hi BB. Speaking for myself, as I get older, letting go of stuff is great. Neither of my sons gives a crap about (good) hifi and wouldn’t know where or how to sell it. So, best be done while the goings good!
Of course it’s yours to as you wish with. I’ll be letting go of my bowels and bladder before my HiFi system.

On a serious note my step FIL is suffering from increasing senility, one thing he still gets great pleasure from is his Hifi.

I’m lucky that both my daughters will happily have my system when I’m gone, neither of my sons are interested, not how imagined things working out.

Cheers BB

Hana Umami, replacing my Hana ML

53642719973_8bcc92681b_b.jpg

It is a nice upgrade on an already very good cartridge. For me, it's the archetypal 'everything slightly better' upgrade. Very pleased.

The last piece was a Silent Angel Roon Core / Streamer / End point all in one tidy box. (Ordered it two months ago and I'm still waiting. One of the most tortuous buys I've had in a while. I've no idea how the retailer has such high ratings if this is how they operate [/end_rant])

The last piece was a Silent Angel Roon Core / Streamer / End point all in one tidy box. (Ordered it two months ago and I'm still waiting. One of the most tortuous buys I've had in a while. I've no idea how the retailer has such high ratings if this is how they operate [/end_rant])
When you do finally receive this, I would be very interested to know your thoughts.

Hope it arrives soon.

advertisement

Back