advertisement

what was the last piece of hifi you bought

Almost forgot....bought a rather splendid Khozmo pre amp from Alex....

PXL-20240313-171615728.jpg

NAIM ND555 and before that Ortfoton Vermisio for the SME 10/30, both are home runs. Just before that I bought magnetic isolation for the SME and now the Dartzeel pre-amp in my office which have been this best value for money spend.

I bought a brand new Naim nac282 and ordered my new phonostage which is an ear/yoshino phonobox deluxe. And a also just took delivery of a nice pressure cooker because I need to free up more listening time 🤣

It’s 1800x1000mm which used to be standard in most offices. Now it’s 1200x800 or even 600.
I had a magnificent desk in my previous job, it was 1800x1000, taken from the premises of a Swedish client who closed their London office. They left everything behind bar their computers. Couldn’t accommodate it at home or my new office when I left.

Cheers BB

Mine is a shift away from my trustworthy but a bit breathless (into ATC SCM40s) Naim NAP150 to a NAP 160 breathed on by Les at Avondale and new ASX power supply. Before I pick them up from Les I need to decide between the NCC220 Qudos boards or the SE200 modules… hmmm.

advertisement

Back