advertisement

War declared, Israel v Palestine...

The points I made are established facts not tribal propaganda.
It's very sad? I suspect you wouldn't be describing the situation as 'very sad' If we were talking about 33000 dead Israelis.

I rest my case again. We could keep going but I don't want to keep re-posting those five words. It's a tragic situation for all and the sooner it is resolved the better.

Israel just can't refrain from escalating the war, despite strong pressure from the USA and other supporters of Israel.

Attacking Iran is sheer madness, but Israel is being ruled by madmen. Israel is completely out of control right now.

Just for a start, there are nuclear power stations in Iran. If one of those gets hit we're in big trouble.

I rest my case again. We could keep going but I don't want to keep re-posting those five words. It's a tragic situation for all and the sooner it is resolved the better.
What case is it exactly that you are resting? You seem to keep using those five words instead of answering the questions put to you. Deflection at its most basic IMO.

Israel just can't refrain from escalating the war, despite strong pressure from the USA and other supporters of Israel.

Attacking Iran is sheer madness, but Israel is being ruled by madmen. Israel is completely out of control right now.

Just for a start, there are nuclear power stations in Iran. If one of those gets hit we're in big trouble.
Madmen that think they are somehow superior to the rest of us and will be going to a better place after this life to boot... hence they value human life a lot less than more rational human beings. I'm not hopeful of any de-escalation.

Be careful posting her stuff, she's extremely anti-semitic and supports many anti Jewish Rothschild and Rockefeller type conspiracy theories
Noted, but not aware of her antisemitism. Just looked at her twitter feed and it seems very pro Palestinian. Not say she is not antisemitic but could you provide a source?

I was browsing her early stuff and she posts links to tiktwat posts of those antisemitic conspiracy theories

There's a feminist one she posted that claims feminism was promoted by Rockefeller to get women working and paying taxes and has nasty undertones.

Wasn't saying don't post just be careful as she links to anti-semitic stuff.

I don't disagree with any of her posts on Gaza.

Madmen that think they are somehow superior to the rest of us and will be going to a better place after this life to boot... hence they value human life a lot less than more rational human beings. I'm not hopeful of any de-escalation.
If Iran do as they have threatened and are successful at it, it'll make large areas of Israel uninhabitable for decades, a la Chernobyl.

If Iran do as they have threatened and are successful at it, it'll make large areas of Israel uninhabitable for decades, a la Chernobyl.

Sooner or later we will get another Chernobyl with the amount of drones flying about in modern conflicts. Chernobyl was already serious, newer disasters could be much worse. Not only this but we will need more nuclear power to replace fossil fuels.

advertisement

Back