advertisement

The end of Mana Audio

I pressume we will no more hear songs like:

"Buy more soundstages"
"Birthday Greetings"

That said, to be fair - there may be, or have been some interesting reading over at Mana forum....
I quite fancied the Pig/Parry battles

Is anyone aware why every post to the mana forum needs to be subject to prior preview before it can appear. I spent many years living in a country that was a dictatorship and where censorship existed (no longer, since 1990). Is this sort of attitude still acceptable in the UK, where I thought that freedom of speech was a right?

Perhaps "commercial" forums that are funded by the company are a different case.

Any comments?

presumably to stop people asking questions about the status of their orders, or the company.
Since the company appears to be pretending that it hasn't traded for three months, any post of this nature might perjure (if this is the correct term) the directors who filed the 652a (proposal to strike off), should Inland Revenue, Companies House or the Vatman pop in for a shufti. ;)

of course the longer this charade goes on, the more dishonest the directors appear to be. which means that when the phoenix rises from the ashes under a different name, only a fool would deal with them on any terms other than cash paid upon delivery of goods, whether it be suppliers or customers.

Aparently anyone who looks at their forum as a guest is, according to 'JW/Mana' a Troll.

Whilst previously I was sad that another company was in difficulty, I'm now struggling to contain my Schadenfreuder.

I'm almost too indifferent to reply, but not quite. My dealings with Mana finished about two years ago. Whether the company continues or folds is really none of my business. I can understand why some people are annoyed by it, though, especially if they have lost money.

Will s/h Mana rise in value, now that it's the only source?

Good to see Mana making good use of my £1,000:

"Hi, thanks to all of you that wished me well on my Birthday, it's very much appreciated.

Julie and the family put on a massive spread that did me proud. Needless to say I drank too much ( lovely couple of bottles of vintage champagne one was a Ruinart 1983 and the other a Dom Perignon 1990 along with some non-vintage Bolly ) and ate far too much.

Cheers and all the best

John"

Beggars belief!

Ken.jpg

"Look into my eyes... the eyes, the eyes - not around the eyes... you're under!

This is a great forum, and Mana is not ceasing trading, but is rather a fantastic, vibrant and desirable way of life! JW is your benevolent leader and is required to lead a jet-set lifestyle in order to better set an example for us all!

3-2-1... and... you're back in the room!"

0186_mattlucas.jpg

advertisement

Back