advertisement

The 8 Best High End Amps for Listening to Vinyl (according to The Vinyl Factory)

One of these,

images

clamps to hold the boards, a steady to steady your hand.

What was the other problem :D

Oh lots of time and research.

A good supply of Stout.

I have a device like that. It's brilliant. Comes with about 50 different sets of lenses plus a couple of Loupes etc.

I can now see what I'm looking at and look at what I'm seeing.

Sadly, seeing is not necessarily understanding...

How these 80s stars look now will blow your mind!

10 things to never eat for a flat belly!

Get 90% of women with this weird trick!

Steve,

Just for once I'd like to see truth in advertising. Like if some article said this major seventh arpeggio in the key of B flat, with a trill at the end played by some bloke using nothing but his arse will blow your mind, I'd want it to do exactly that.

[YOUTUBE]Tk-5RVMerfI[/YOUTUBE]

Joe

Steve,

Just for once I'd like to see truth in advertising. Like if some article said this major seventh arpeggio in the key of B flat, with a trill at the end played by some bloke using nothing but his arse will blow your mind, I'd want it to do exactly that.
Joe
Joe, I am only just picking myself off the floor. That is superb. I have never heard anyone produce an archipelago out of their arse, and now I have . You are a legend.

Having owned several separate phono stages, I can state that high-end preamps with internal stages can definitely compete. There is no definite best solution.

Steve,

Just to be clear, it wasn't me. I have many skills, but I can't fart a major seventh arpeggio in the key of B flat, with a trill at the end.

Joe

advertisement

Back