advertisement

System pics 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
a>

photo.jpg

My beloved Xerxes 20+/Artemiz/ESCo Shiraz setup. Original Xerxes bought in 1986 replaced by 20+ last year. Original Artemiz bought in the mid/late 80's and still going strong. Can't see myself ever selling (unless maybe I find a nice ARO).

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06789.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

SL2s are a recent addition:

DSC07540.jpg
DSC07542.jpg

I have a similar system (I'm guessing thats a Nac 52 in the photo), ie Nac52, 135s and SL2s. A recent house move to a larger listening room has just amazed me with how much detail and drive comes out those speakers. Mine are defo NOT for sale. Whereas you've a Xerxes, mine's an LP-12. Enjoy.

My beloved Xerxes 20+/Artemiz/ESCo Shiraz setup. Original Xerxes bought in 1986 replaced by 20+ last year. Original Artemiz bought in the mid/late 80's and still going strong. Can't see myself ever selling (unless maybe I find a nice ARO).

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06789.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

DSC07540.jpg
DSC07542.jpg

Thanks to Andrew (Cartman) we now have wee Royds singing away at Gromit Towers...

DSCF9015 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

A pair of Edens in what could only be described as beautiful condition. Hardly a mark on them in fact. :)

The stands aren't ideal though, too massy, need some open-frame ones to really make the wee b*ggers sing.

Wow, just set mine up again properly on its rack and it looked great I thought..........until I'd looked at all of the pics on here.

Don't think I'll bother now, t'would be a bit like taking your Cavalier diesel estate to the Ferrari Enzo owners club gathering:D

Lovely SL2s there echann. If you can stand the box count and the expense they are transformed by active amplification.

That's the plan. Its so easy to go active with the SL2s. Have a Teddy PR1 on trial at the moment, which will likely displace my 52, then active here I come.....!

photo.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06789.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

DSC07540.jpg
DSC07542.jpg

I thought my Cherry SL2's looked good, but these in rosewood look stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back