advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

Clem Fandango is in Discovery! All we need now is Stephen Toast and Clancy Moped and we're sorted.

Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOILER ALERT

OK. I've almost got over the lack of woolly collars on the uniforms. Almost. But holodecks in TOS equivalent tech Federation ships? Spinning bits of saucer sections? Bio-drive? And this on top of a Federation taking dubious moral decisions. Visiting Admirals bonking the Captain?

This is maybe a universe part way between the mirror Imperium and non-goatee Federation? Could go either way.

I'm warming up to the young cadet.

Script is still too fast and mumbling.

Difficult to say. Always in motion is the future. But Star Trek: Discovery growing on me.

I'm also enjoying The Orville. It's even more like Star Trek than Star Trek, and funnier to boot.

Joe

Orville?

orville_400x400.jpg

SPOILER ALERT

And this on top of a Federation taking dubious moral decisions. Visiting Admirals bonking the Captain?

are you sure that's what happened. it seems to me they are having to share rooms all over the ship because of over-crowding -- like that odd situation of the medical officer and science guy brushing their teeth together .

vuk.

SPOILER ALERT

OK. I've almost got over the lack of woolly collars on the uniforms. Almost. But holodecks in TOS equivalent tech Federation ships? Spinning bits of saucer sections? Bio-drive? And this on top of a Federation taking dubious moral decisions. Visiting Admirals bonking the Captain?

This is maybe a universe part way between the mirror Imperium and non-goatee Federation? Could go either way.

I'm warming up to the young cadet.

Script is still too fast and mumbling.

Sex between ranks is a dismissable offence in the British navy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nuclear-submarine-captain-stripped-command-11271823

Toast of London has a good record of getting actors info US SF.

Not content with providing the new security chief,

f80ba6b8c94e6a9648eec8ac27a96ed5--toast-of-london-matt-berry.jpg

Daisy Ridley first appeared in the show as well.

2015_DaisyRidleyToastOfLondon_171215-2.jpg

Can’t wait to see Ray Purchase in the next Blade Runner.

C6MAIHrWAAAEuOp.jpg

Stephen

A side effect of using himself as a navigator? Alternate universe? Can now be in two places at the same time? Developing the plot line that the mushroom drive had too many bad side effects, and was tossed aside by the time the Enterprise was built? Dunno...just guessing.
Given sufficient time, do he and his descendants become the Guild Navigators of Dune, folding space to hop light years in seconds?

Just to double-check - are we cool with how transporters work to magically dismantle and reassemble people without them looking like human versions of shoddily constructed IKEA furniture? :)
You've seen "The Fly" I presume? Fine. That was a bluebottle mixed in at the DNA level with Jeff Goldblum. What ensued was not a pretty sight. But what about all the invisible microscopic things that live in us and on us in their millions? If they ever manage to build one of those things it will take a very brave man indeed to step into it.
I'll follow in the footsteps of Zephram Cochrane and stick to trains.

It seems to me that Captain Lorca deliberately 'encouraged' the Admiral to take over from Sarek knowing the likelihood that she would come back would be low. Diabolical.

advertisement

Back