advertisement

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it certainly won't be until you stop being childish, so that's unlikely to be any time soon given your litany of pathetic and immature repetitive nonsense you post on here day in, day out!

PS it's not about supporting the nationalists or any such thing, it's about presenting logical and reasoned arguments either way based on more than 'I don't like the Scots so I'll make shit up".
I’ll play along with your trolling for now.

Trigger, the nationalists here don’t like me because I like Scots, because I like Scotland and because I don’t want Scotland to leave the UK.

Oh, and what have I made up?

Any chance yet of an on topic contribution from you?

If Bleoboris makes a c**t of Brexit*, independence is a virtual certainty.

* a virtual certainty in itself

If Bleoboris makes a c**t of Brexit*, independence is a virtual certainty.

* a virtual certainty in itself
He’s going to do us proud. How many of those 48 seats did he win for us?
Who knew the thread topic was so popular? Great for advertising.

Whew -this is a long thread! OK - my only question is : If Scotland leaves the UK -what do QE-2's various cottages in Scotland cost her in taxes ? Ya -I'm a yank and my Irish is split pretty evenly between Ulster and Eire - just curious ?

I’ll play along with your trolling for now.

Trigger, the nationalists here don’t like me because I like Scots, because I like Scotland and because I don’t want Scotland to leave the UK.

Oh, and what have I made up?

Any chance yet of an on topic contribution from you?

Finding you utterly irksome does not make me a troll, but pathetic name calling certainly makes you come across like a child.

Whew -this is a long thread! OK - my only question is : If Scotland leaves the UK -what do QE-2's various cottages in Scotland cost her in taxes ? Ya -I'm a yank and my Irish is split pretty evenly between Ulster and Eire - just curious ?

We're not a mean spirited people. We'll let Brenda keep her wee but and bens. For now.

Curiously it was one of Brenda's forebears (expedient Saxe-coburg implants notwithstanding) , qe1, that cut off the head of our own last queen. But again we're a generous and forgiving people

"But again we're a generous and forgiving people"? Not when you see the drum banging bigots blocking up every street in the centre of Glasgow 'celebrating' a battle that took place across the sea over 300 years ago.

ah, i wondered when you'd pop in with your put-em-down soap box. welcome to therapy. you are talking about a tiny (tiny!) minority of people who seem unable to move on. a bit like yourself maybe. think yourself lucky you don't have to put up with the huge marches and unrest and the oppressive regimes we see in many other places in the world. do you find these people hard to avoid? keep bumping into them and their marches everywhere? i personally have never seen a march or a band of bigots. at least, afaict.

Finding you utterly irksome does not make me a troll, but pathetic name calling certainly makes you come across like a child.
Just retaliating, trigger. You were first in with that kind of thing, it’s not something I make a habit of. I guess you’re the child.

I don’t give a damn that you find me irksome, I don’t want the UK to break up and I like Scots. That does not make me a troll. I’ve repeated it enough but you still got it wrong earlier. You are the definition of troll.

Still waiting for a post from you on the topic of the thread.

ah, i wondered when you'd pop in with your put-em-down soap box. welcome to therapy. you are talking about a tiny (tiny!) minority of people who seem unable to move on. a bit like yourself maybe. think yourself lucky you don't have to put up with the huge marches and unrest and the oppressive regimes we see in many other places in the world. do you find these people hard to avoid? keep bumping into them and their marches everywhere? i personally have never seen a march or a band of bigots. at least, afaict.

Tiny minority? You are surely joking. Right down the west coast, across the central belt (too many places to mention) and in a lot of pubs in Auld Reekie cheer on the wrong team and you'll be lucky just to walk out in the same physical condition as you walked with. If you think it is tiny minority come to Glasgow in August and watch the splendour of unbridled bigotry; "the annual procession saw 63 bands take part with more than 8000 people taking part or watching". As this stuff has (miraculously) passed your attention you could try to catch up with what some of us have been very aware of for a long time in this Panorama programme.

PS Try to avoid personal comments it is not helpful in public discussion.

oh god, not going to get involved in this bog-fest again. ok gass, have it your way

Tiny minority? You are surely joking. Right down the west coast, across the central belt (too many places to mention) and in a lot of pubs in Auld Reekie cheer on the wrong team and you'll be lucky just to walk out in the same physical condition as you walked with. If you think it is tiny minority come to Glasgow in August and watch the splendour of unbridled bigotry; "the annual procession saw 63 bands take part with more than 8000 people taking part or watching". As this stuff has (miraculously) passed your attention you could try to catch up with what some of us have been very aware of for a long time in this Panorama programme.

PS Try to avoid personal comments it is not helpful in public discussion.
Very sad to see the tribalism of my native sod so easily transferred to Scotland. Memories of Linfield (Northern Irish equivalent of Rangers) supporters singing

No Fenians on our team
On our team
On our team...

Not on our team, but Linfield had a Catholic trainer for some of the time.

There actually was a Belfast Celtic team, wearing the same hooped jerseys as the Glasgow team. It was very successful, but was disbanded just after the Second World War because of violence against team members and supporters from Linfield fans.

And people still believe "Get Brexit Done" is the end of it and we go back to 22/6/16 ? It is just going to get worse, in so many directions, for years.

One good thing about Scottish independence will be an end to the dreams of the Old Firm where they picture themselves in the English leagues.

Not curiously at all, she deserved it.

it's equally curious that anyone could consider execution to be deserved, never mind the brutal and botched beheading that the lady in question suffered. different times? hmmmm...

however, i was not making reference to whether or not it was deserved, but to the commonality of the names of the monarchs involved. one we currently revere, the other, the jrm's of this world currently revere. and the context of this thread together with the recent reference above to brenda's extensive estates up here, led me to conclude...curious.

it's equally curious that anyone could consider execution to be deserved, never mind the brutal and botched beheading that the lady in question suffered. different times? hmmmm...

however, i was not making reference to whether or not it was deserved, but to the commonality of the names of the monarchs involved. one we currently revere, the other, the jrm's of this world currently revere. and the context of this thread together with the recent reference above to brenda's extensive estates up here, led me to conclude...curious.
One day, community service will be regarded as harsh too. Your point about beheading being?

advertisement

Back