advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

Here's mine, looking very muddy!

53468655007_4bf226ef44_b.jpg

Had a chemo session on Tuesday so dropped my Tara off at my sisters so she could stay the night and give me some peace.

Fair to say she was quite content.

I spent too long thinking what the dickens has happened to Tara the dog-? Something huge sat on her & squashed her flat, into a form of spatchcock-dog ? Wtf??

Then I noticed another dog next to her.

--

@foxwelljsly Billy looks adorable- I've been watching YTube clips of rehomed ex-racing greyhounds (my doggo sighthound fix) I had a Whippet until he was 16, & can't quite bring myself to watch whippety clips you see. Too much for me.

Capt

174285317.JMsyK4u4.pno01.jpg

I bottled out of mountain biking tonight as I thought there would be too much ice about (although turns out there wasn't) so instead Obi and I went for a walk up in the Pentland Hills. Lovely views back over Edinburgh and lots of stars as it was very clear.

It turns out, unsurprisingly, that she will not be permitted to remain at the exhibition site I'm working at so has been rounded up by "Animal Welfare" with a view to being put down or relocated to an inappropriate spot where she won't survive.

So far, they are not averse to the idea of me adopting her and getting her back to the UK so I will do all in my power to make her my real pet.

She was called "Dave" at the site, since all wild dogs attack Dave, but it's not a great name for a female. Holly is my contact at Animal Welfare but I already have a dog called Ollie so don't think that'll work. I'm thinking Ivy maybe, but won't give her a name until I make more progress. And I haven't told the family since they'll be shocked if my plan works and gutted if it doesn't.

I may update you on the fate of Dave.

advertisement

Back