advertisement

photo theme 50: "on forever's very now we stand" 25.11 - 8.12.09

Patrick,

Just take a picture of someone staring at their feet/blankly/whatever and it's bound to count.

Cesare

I was thinking a shot of someone standing under the clock at Waterloo might do it. Trouble is there are usually thousands of them !

Okay I'm pleased to be the first to submit an entry.

I was sleeping on a plane, and when I awoke everyone was gone except a few people. Luckily one person landed the plane and, well, to cut a boring holiday story short we all got home safe and I got this great picture for the photo theme!

3056519884_e32ed2c485.jpg

Lauerzsee, Friday morning;
4138293355_8532c87656_b.jpg

Toyo metal field (4x5), Fujinon 90mm, Ilford Delta 100 / PMK Pyro (N-1), orange filter

Just out of curiosity, can I ask everyone to explain their reasoning behind their pictures for this theme? I'm sure everyone has a different idea.

Just out of curiosity, can I ask everyone to explain their reasoning behind their pictures for this theme? I'm sure everyone has a different idea.

As there is a separate 'notes' thread already, could I ask that if people feel they want to give commentary on their images they do so in that thread?

Now that there are some (very good) images appearing it would be nice to keep this as the photo thread.

Thanks

advertisement

Back