advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadi Rum_2:

53387028289_1a805074fc_b.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S23
Beautiful shot!
...reminds me - I must watch Lynch's Lawrence of Arabia again...

A morning of two halves - firstly, a visit to the Dentist. You'd think after a couple of major surgeries in the last 18 months that such things would hold no fear but I'll admit to being a total whimp in such instances. :D

Secondly, a walk round our local woods. The high winds have brought a few branches down in the last 24 hours, and a few continued to do so this morning. The noise of the wind through the woods was incredible though.

Quite liking using the Pentax K-1. The 28-105 lens is 'ok' but clearly not L glass, nor is it as good as the Nikkor 17-55 2.8 I use on my DX Nikons. On the other hand, the K-1 is quite a tool - the UI is just so logical, and virtually everything can be set via a button. Its dynamic range is impressive, puts my 6D to shame, and files have huge latitude.

High Wood pathways by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Is this you still searching for the perfect ONE cam, or Gromit the camera collector? :)
:D :D @Rockmeister

It's a quest, John. :)

In a sensible world (wot dat?) I'd have just gone for the Zf and been happy but being offered the use of a K-1 for a few weeks thought I'd give it a go. Makes for a cracking landscape camera that's for sure and as we're spending the next few days at a friend's house on the north Norfolk coast, am hoping to get out and do some snapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back