advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have a quick play with that, Pete, but I found it very confusing (I do get confused easily, and often=)

Half the sliders were greyed out for reasons I didn't understand, and there wasn't much in the way of idiots guides online.

After feeling frustrated by it, and not being keen of buying or renting Lightroom and/or Photoshop, I saw a lot of talk about Affinity photo and quite a few guides to actually using it, I splashed out (mostly because it was on offer). So far so good. It seems very comprehensive, and complex, but the simple stuff that I need does seem pretty easy so far.

The sliders are grayed out because you where shooting jpgs in raw you will be able to use them all.

Pete

Ah ha, thank you.
I think I'll stick with affinity now though. So far it feels easier to do the basic stuff, and I have lots of guide videos to hold my hand... plus I've paid for it now, so I can't NOT use it=)

Thanks Amar. Macro has finely forced me into learning about flash, diffusing light, balancing flash and ambient etc. Early days. I bought the affordable Meike MK320 for MFT. The first flash I've ever used or bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back