advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice aspect Gromit.

Also, I haven't seen any of your lovely hifi shots lately over in audio. Any changes lately?

Nice aspect Gromit.

Also, I haven't seen any of your lovely hifi shots lately over in audio. Any changes lately?

Thank you. :)

Not taken any hifi shots lately as it seems photos of a (and I quote) 'bloody LP12' don't go down too well. :D

Seriously though, no changes for the time being - now the longer daylight hours are with us, it's just nice to be out and about with the camera.

Lovely images chaps!

I've not had much opportunity to go out and take photos recently. All the more frustrating as I've got a bunch of new toys here itching to stretch their legs! Here's my attempt at bird photography (taken this evening in my garden)

House Sparrow by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 SP DI VC USD

Lefty

Amar - that's nigh on perfect. I love photos which are of the 'less is more' approach and this just ticks all my boxes.

The Tamron is clearly deserving of a 'not too shabby' award too. ;)

Thanks for the kind words Richard :) I was a bit nervous buying the Tamron, but am so glad that I bit the bullet. It's an astonishing lens. The only complaint is that it doesn't work with teleconverters. Other than that, I can't fault it.

Rather enjoying this bird photography lark as well. Starting to get interested in the Sigma 150-600 Contemporary (what have I started!?). Haha.

Lefty

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back