advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs of Spring 3 & 4

33930377805_c1a48d40dc_b.jpg

33115784353_34b8ec1de1_b.jpg

From the garden this morning

Rather enjoying this bird photography lark as well. Starting to get interested in the Sigma 150-600 Contemporary (what have I started!?). Haha.

I'd loan you mine but you might have difficulty fitting it to your body:)

You missed the boat after Brexit though, got mine in the kit with the TC1401 for under £700 last summer.

It was welded to my 1DX last summer on a Gitzo. Just buy it!

I'd loan you mine but you might have difficulty fitting it to your body:)

You missed the boat after Brexit though, got mine in the kit with the TC1401 for under £700 last summer.

It was welded to my 1DX last summer on a Gitzo. Just buy it!

Yikes - hadn't realised prices on the lens had gone up that much! Still, seems a very good price for what the lens can do. Is that the lens you used to capture your (excellent) cricket images?

Here's another wildlife image taken earlier today with the Tamron 70-200/2.8

Ring Tailed Lemur by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 SP DI VC USD

Lefty

Yikes - hadn't realised prices on the lens had gone up that much! Still, seems a very good price for what the lens can do. Is that the lens you used to capture your (excellent) cricket images?

It was a deal at Park Cameras Open Day 2016 but then there was a Brexit hike recently. Even worse with Canon lenses. I got the fantastic 16-35 is F4 for about £500 and they list now at close to £1K

Cricket? Yep, this is one with that lens, cropped
https://flic.kr/p/Kegt2Z https://www.flickr.com/photos/90892306@N05/

Excellent - thanks for the feedback and example images. You got a great deal on those lenses. The other one I have been considering is the Nikon 200-500/5.6 VR. However, I've literally just bought myself a s/h Nikkor 50/1.2 AI-S. If I'm being sensible (cough) then I should stop looking at new lenses for a while. We'll see how long that lasts :D

Lefty

Had this little chap as company in the garden for most of the day today - so much so that I ended up having the camera alongside, on the off-chance...

Helping hand by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus E-M1/M.Zuiko 75mm f1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back