advertisement

pfm Outage and major upgrade Monday 2nd Oct 11:00am

Hi,
So far, everything seems to work just fine!
Congratulations on the new PFM, I love the way it looks already.

There doesn't seem to be a 'go to first unread post' button, unless it's there but lurking behind some less-than-intuitive icon. It'd be helpful to have that reinstated.

All OK here on laptop and phone, good job Tony. Has the donate button disappeared?

Yes, it fell off and there doesn’t seem to be a direct equivalent (it was a third-party plug in). I’ve stuck a simple locked thread at the top of off topic for the time being. To be honest this may actually be the better option as I know a lot of people were surprised when I pointed out we actually had a button! It was very easily missed.

Superb upgrade, super fast and perfectly readable on iPhone 13 and iPad Mini 5

Yes, it fell off and there doesn’t seem to be a direct equivalent (it was a third-party plug in). I’ve stuck a simple locked thread at the top of off topic for the time being. To be honest this may actually be the better option as I know a lot of people were surprised when I pointed out we actually had a button! It was very easily missed.

It works now just fine TL

Spend it unwisely: :)

@Tony L the donation thread only appears at the top of the off topic. It’s probably an idea to have it at the top of all fora and find a way to make it appear on the top of the new posts page as I presume like for me it’s a main point of entry for many.

.sjb

Looking good! Poking around it now seems that we have a ‘reaction score’ against number of posts. No doubt it is the old ‘likes‘ but I really want it to be something much more scif!

advertisement

Back