advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part XXII)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told us Brexit will be magic/ £350 million a week for the NHS/ The world + EU fighting each other off to do trade deals with us. Let's see their working out then. All of it.

12 years in the export department in the DTI, I still can't recall one expert employed there. They will have had significant input probably in the brief, planning, analysis and reporting. Whatever is in it will be meh, I suspect.

Right now, the proposition that Westminster can recover the functions the EU has been carrying out for us for decades and put them into practice, strikes me as unlikely as them reopening the entire pre-Beeching rail network and getting it running in 2 years with the sole help of Southeastern Trains.

Right now, the proposition that Westminster can recover the functions the EU has been carrying out for us for decades and put them into practice, strikes me as unlikely as them reopening the entire pre-Beeching rail network and getting it running in 2 years with the sole help of Southeastern Trains.

So negative..there seems to be not one item on the balanced scorecard for you where some things have a chance of improving.

Let's hope for a miracle. Better still- you show where the green shoots of prosperity are going to come up. I suppose if you're unemployed in Lincolnshire you're going to see zero unemployment once the Eastern European labour has been sent packing.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbdae1804-b36c-11e7-bd81-0feeb2b41cb4.jpg

Must be a Metro. Fiat doesn't have wing mirrors like that. Now where's that autism test. Value must have gone up over lunch....

I'm starting to worry the rubbish shower of shit that is our government may actually be brought down next week! I do not want this; Corbyn needs at least another 6 months at the crease offering a relentless straight bat. Those bastards must be forced to own this national disaster.

So negative..there seems to be not one item on the balanced scorecard for you where some things have a chance of improving.

Rich, have you been on a course? I've worked with those before, so humour me- on which parts of the Brexit performance matrix do you believe the government is performing well? You can be creative- flip chart it, do some pictures that embody their progress/ lack of etc but please don't tell us it's too early to expect anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back