advertisement

(Not) My Blue Note Record Collection

Thanks again, John.

Are the Amazon ones thought to be much better, do you know? I kind of like the idea of having lp/cd versions too, but I don't want to pay for shipping from the US if I can help it, and can't seem to find them anywhere here in the UK.

Alex

Thanks again, John.

Are the Amazon ones thought to be much better, do you know? I kind of like the idea of having lp/cd versions too, but I don't want to pay for shipping from the US if I can help it, and can't seem to find them anywhere here in the UK.

Alex

I'm not sure, I haven't tried any of the lp/cd versions, as I think I already have most if not all of the titles. There's a thread entitled "NEW Blue Note Lp/CD series!" in the music corner section of the Steve Hoffman forum dedicated to this series if you're interested. I personally think they're a good deal especially if you want both formats and don't already own them. I wasn't aware the cheaper Scorpio pressings were unavailable in the UK. To me, they are more interesting than the lp/cd titles which have already been reissued so many times already.

Thanks John, those are the ones that have been tempting me ever since I saw them at the weekend.

Hmmm, even at £7.99 a go, this could easily turn out to be quite expensive.

John, those are the ones that have been tempting me ever since I saw them at the weekend.

Hmmm, even at £7.99 a go, this could easily turn out to be quite expensive.

You don't have to buy them all. ;) For a single album, I would think that's pretty cheap for a slab of vinyl.

John, I misunderstood your post from yesterday on a quick first read through earlier.

Just read it again, and it's the lp/cd ones I can't seem to find here - I'll have to look up that thread - thanks for that. As I said before, I really don't have many at all and having both formats would be handy for me.

advertisement

Back