advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

Very, very sorry to hear this awful news. All my sympathy to Cliff's family, friends and everyone who knew him through PFM. Will miss his great contributions and friendly advice particularly in the Photo room. He'll be much missed.

Rich

this is truly awful. cliff has been part of our community since just about day 1 on the old naim forum. he will be greatly missed here but even more elsewhere: i hope the family does not suffer too greatly and that there will be much happier times for them in the future.

vuk.

So sad to hear, sincere condolences to Cliff's family. Although we never met, I much enjoyed Cliff's contributions to PFM, especially in the photography threads. I am sure I echo everyone's thoughts here is saying that we will miss you.

That's awful news. I'm a relative newcomer to the photo part of the forum and find myself spending more time there than anywhere else. On the odd occasion I've posted, Cliff offered invaluably helpful advice and it seems others experienced the same. He will be sorely missed.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Si

Only just discovered this, as I've been offline since Saturday. Cliff will be sadly missed and was a unique, and valuable member of our community. Cliff was a really dedicated family man, and I really cannot imagine how awful it is for them all.
His universally excellent images will be a lasting memorial.

(and the whole camera industry is in danger of going bust now!)

Sorry to just read this. Deep condolences to his family and friends (including many of us here).

Cliff's contribution was legendary, including the golden early days of online "Flat Earth" hi-fi forums (e.g. Naim).

Only met him once at a pub meet-up and what a character!

Andrew

It's very sad. I enjoyed his photo contributions particularly but it's not about me it's about his family and close friends. I wish them all the best in the circumstances.

I'm sure there must be a Fishy capable of setting up one of those Just Giving thingies?

137 x a fiver would buy a stonking big daft record player wreath.

I'm sure there must be a Fishy capable of setting up one of those Just Giving thingies?

137 x a fiver would buy a stonking big daft record player wreath.

It would be worth asking his family what they would like, my mothers wish was for no flowers but for everyone to donate to charity.

advertisement

Back