advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

cliffpatte

Speed camera anarchist
We regret to inform everyone who knew Cliff through this website but he unexpectedly died from a heart attack on Thursday. Best wishes,
from his family.

Wow, really sorry to hear this. He was a great contributer and will be sorely missed.

RIP

Oh no Cliff. Heartbreaking news, my deepest sympathies are with his loved ones. I often enjoyed reading your posts and learned a lot from you about photography, you will be sorely missed.x

Truly terrible news. Cliff was a friend of many years, both on and offline. I will miss him greatly. I'm struggling to find words to be honest, but my condolences to his family. RIP.

I' m deeply shocked and saddened to hear this. Cliff was a great contributor to this site. Always genuinely helpful and supportive to aspiring photographers myself included.
My deepest condolences to Cliff's family and all who knew him.
Mull.

Very sad to hear of this, I never entered into a conversation with Cliff but I much enjoyed his photography threads. He will surly be missed by all the pinkfish community.
My condolences to his family and friends in this sad time.

Many thanks for posting, it must have been hard for you.
Tony

Christ this is really sad news, I am gutted and my thoughts to Cliff's family in this difficult time.

The sudden and out of the blue nature of this is going to take some time to sink in, a valued contributor to pfm. Very sorry to hear this and I shall remember his presence fondly.

Cliff will be very much missed by us all as he was one of the main drivers of the Forum and particularly the Photo Room.

His skill and dedication to photography and his family always shone through.

My sincere condolences to all his family.

Dave.

advertisement

Back