advertisement

Leaders Debates #2: Seven of 'em in a row...

No likey.....no lighty

Let the bull see the the $hit

Debate.jpg

YouGov are calling it for Nicola Sturgeon anyway, with Farage in second place.

Pretty much my impression too. Sturgeon and Farage, each in their own ways, were the only ones with any sort of conviction and charisma.

The Welsh and Green wimmin were clearly out of their depths, Cameron was the same old same old, and Miliband was hopeless.

What a choice!

Question Time.

Gove, out sliming himself saying Cam and Sturgeon won. Sturgeon aquitted herself well, bit Slimeball is bigging up Sturgeon with the obvious goal of increasing her vote at expense of Lab as he knows nothing will get votes for Tories in Scotland.

I've wiped nicer things off my shoe.

Mull

Question Time.

Gove, out sliming himself saying Cam and Sturgeon won. Sturgeon aquitted herself well, bit Slimeball is bigging up Sturgeon with the obvious goal of increasing her vote at expense of Lab as he knows nothing will get votes for Tories in Scotland.

I've wiped nicer things off my shoe.

Mull

What will Sarah Vine say and does it matter?

Nicola Sturgeon should be the PM of the UK.

I'd vote for the SNP if they had a candidate in Kensington & Chelsea.

Labour will get in and form a government with the help of the SNP, probably on a vote by vote basis, no matter how much Miliband and his lags deny it.

As for Cameron, well he's the same lying **** he has always been, only now a lot of the UK know he is. Cameron's time is up.

Jack

I suspect the Tories might well be in power come May, albeit as a minority government

Nicola Sturgeon should be the PM of the UK.

Jack

I just logged on to say exactly that but you'd beat me to it.

The four male dummies in suits came across as bad as each other. Muppets the lot of them.

EDIT - Actually I'm being unfair to three of them, as Miliband was by far the worst.

Sturgeon got off easily because none of the others are sufficiently well versed nor interested enough in the fine detail of Scottish politics to challenge her. Had Kezia Dugdale or Ruth Davidson been there they wouldn't have tolerated her sixth form rhetoric. I doubt the Scottish Parliament proceedings are available to view in K & C but believe me, they usually wipe the floor with her. Don't believe the hype, the reality is just as grim here as elsewhere:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/560286/SNP-under-fire-in-wake-of-NHS-target-failuresS

Given the decline in the daily express circulation and the number of Scottish conservative MPs (n=1) - both are on the WWF extinction watch list.

What's going on in Scotland? Are you guys going to get full fiscal autonomy? And if you do, does that mean the end of the Barnett formula?

I predict Labour with the SNP in may though I felt the female contingent carried the debate off better than the men, Clegg outperformed both Milliband & Cameron as expected but they have no hope in May, the SNP in particular were not going to be shut down by anyone last night, her policies for the poorer in society were in stark contrast to the Tories who will be taking even more from the poor in the coming years if they get back in, this will not happen, I reckon they are over for this election as Cameron looked lost in this debate. Milliband was correct when stating the only answer Cameron could give was to look back to old Labour governments which is a sign he has no answers.

Time for them to move over, change is needed otherwise this country is going to see the wealthy / poor divide become even wider under the Tories, time for the rich in society to start paying their way rather than the poor having to fork out to get this country back on it's knees.

Only just realised, not mentioned ukip, he was drowning in a sea of realism in this debate, the guy did look a little foolish I felt & way out of his depth.

What's going on in Scotland? Are you guys going to get full fiscal autonomy? And if you do, does that mean the end of the Barnett formula?

What's happening is you/we are getting a de facto SNP-Labour ( or less likely, Tory ) coalition government. It's called Westminster democracy and it's been around for a very long time, so you should be used to it, though Paul Dacre never seems to have heard if it before. Licking his moist lips when Salmond stepped down in Scotland, failing to recognise the possible next deputy Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

advertisement

Back