advertisement

HM The Queen in tax scandal!

Today I was seen by three clinicians courtesy of the National Health Service.

Professor Arjun Sen, Associate Professor of Neurology, senior fellow at BRC and head of the Research Group at Oxford University. Associate Professor Chris Butler of Oxford University, responsible for research into memory loss as head of the University’s Memory Research Group and finally Professor Christopher Kennard, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Neurology, again at Oxford University.

Good luck getting that level of help and support on affordable insurance.

Today I was seen by three clinicians courtesy of the National Health Service.

Professor Arjun Sen, Associate Professor of Neurology, senior fellow at BRC and head of the Epilepsy Research Group at Oxford University. Associate Professor Chris Butler of Oxford University, responsible for research into memory loss as head of the University’s Memory Research Group and finally Professor Christopher Kennard, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Neurology, again at Oxford University.

Good luck getting that level of help and support on affordable insurance.
Were they seeking your advice given you have previously said that you are yourself an expert in such matters?

I do like the way the new platform just states that the latest post is from "Ignored Member". The issue might be if someone registers as that.

advertisement

Back