advertisement

Aristocrat guilty over Gina Miller post

Looking forward to seeing those threatening Gina Miller in court and then jail, a direct threat is much more serious than our looney aristocrat's criminal activity.

Paul

That took you over a month from when this thread condemning the attacks on Gina Miller was opened. By comparison Trump only took 48 hours to condemn the Charlottesville mob. Trump wins.

So I was supposed to condemn something before Gina Miller announced it to the Guardian? Brave New World.

And I think you have your Trump time line wrong. The issue is that he was supposed to single out the Nazi element, his Corbynesque original statement not being deemed adequate by those seeking rote condemnation of the obviously vile.

Paul

Toff seems to have withdrawn his appeal against the sentence. I suspect learning that the sentence could also be increased if things didn't go his way might have been a deciding factor.

Toff seems to have withdrawn his appeal against the sentence. I suspect learning that the sentence could also be increased if things didn't go his way might have been a deciding factor.

The message was that it likely would. Toff's lawyer then put that to his client and his enthusiasm for an appeal waned.

I was tempted to start a gofundme appeal to cover his legal costs when I heard that.

He's completely skint, so he'll save on his utility bills while inside. I assume other "like-minded individuals" are coughing up for his QC's ill conceived approach to the appeal court.

advertisement

Back