advertisement

America doesn’t learn

If current conservatives were an electronic device of some sort I'd be looking for that little hole where you insert a bent paperclip in the hopes of resetting the thing.

Joe

The shit is piling up - by Tuesday this week has already coughed up:
- Kushner loses top security clearance
- Hope says she lied for Trump (just likkel, likkel white lies)
- Mueller is looking into Trump's business dealings with Russia pre 2016
- Trump never asked NSA to do anything to protect against future Russia cyber attacks (it will probably help in mid-terms)

If current conservatives were an electronic device of some sort I'd be looking for that little hole where you insert a bent paperclip in the hopes of resetting the thing.

Joe

Infortunately, a simple reset won't cut it Joe, you'll have to revert back to GOP firmware release 1.0 from 1776 in order to achieve a noticeable improvement in performance.

Last edited:

Joe

But they do Joe they do: get the largest paperclip you can find and shove it in.

I'm surprised noone has commented on this

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43231638

"Hundreds of members of the Unification Church get their guns blessed in Pennsylvania"
I think this was noted and a few heads shaken in disbelief a few pages back. I'm just shaking my head about the teacher who apparently fired shots earlier today.

Can we please arm all Americans at all times with, say, jelly crocodiles? That way when there is any dispute they can attack each other viciously with said reptilian confectionery until the police arrive. The police will of course have their own jelly crocodiles and can use them to restore order. We can have specially trained SWAT teams who are able to wade in with entire bags of jelly sweets, maybe even the big guns like say Haribo Fangtastics.

It will make for an interesting constitutional amendment, but I, for one am in favor of our new delicious reptilian weaponry.

I'm surprised noone has commented on this

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43231638

"Hundreds of members of the Unification Church get their guns blessed in Pennsylvania"

Welcome to the world of truth being stranger (and scarier) than fiction.
I like this KAL cartoon from The Economist:

Kal-econ-2-24-18web-compressor.jpg

Yup.

Imagine the reaction if a Muslim organisation had made that video. Or Black Lives Matter.

The far right is on the march, legitimised by Trump and his apologists and enablers.

The NRA now issues threats to media (Independent). Removes pretty much all doubt that they are an extremist/terrorist organisation.

What I’d like to see is one of the networks have someone in Middle Eastern dress mime to the recording to show just how inflammatory it is. It might make an impact, though sadly I rather doubt it.

advertisement

Back