advertisement

Aftermarket Power Cord Recommendation for Naim\Pardo

To stop sellers of snake oil posing as 'interested forum posters' from selling their nonsense to those of us who have a less scientific mind and might believe the bollocks they spout. HTH!
Why didn't you quote my full post, I do say " I then have to decide if spending £££'s more than my previous component is worth the expense."

Do you know how a transformer, a PSU works? An SMPS ? If you did, you’d realise that a simple kettle lead is just what you need. No cable will change anything. Unless you are placebo sensitive. Some people are, it’s well-documented in medical articles.

I'm not polarized by any means means. I consider myself a cable centric person and If that doeant completely align with segments of the forum, that's alright by me. Csbles, and fuses clearly make am audible difference in my system.

Last edited:
I'm not polarized by any means means. I consider myself a cable centric person and If that doesn't completely align with the segments of the forum, that's alright by that. Cables and fuses clearly make an audible difference in my system.
Amen to that.
Serious scientists could never find any active ingredient in homeopathic medicine, but it appears to work for some people, although it’s just sugar pills with fancy latin monikers!

Amen to that.
Serious scientists could never find any active ingredient in homeopathic medicine, but it appears to work for some people, although it’s just sugar pills with fancy latin monikers!
No cable will change anything. Unless you are placebo sensitive. Some people are, it’s well-documented in medical articles.

You can never ignore the power of positive thinking. ;)

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been a Naim on the forum for a while now. Most of the feedback is Naim centric. The forum does have an easy going and intellectual nature the advice is wrapped in Naim's 50 years of R & D. They have taken a lot of guess-work out of component and csble matching.

While I love the easy going nature of the forum 95% tell you use Maim > Naim gear.
I also know that are there are cable companies, mains and interconnects as well as non Naim power supplies that allows to take your next level.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back