advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

The Unthanks in Cardiff.
They are doing an all dayer as part of the Welsh Festival of the Voice and performing a couple of albums as part of the day.
Gig is at 6pm which suits us perfectly.

Not gigs, but clubs nights - got tickets for the next two A Love From Outer Space nights at Phonox, 14th October, and 16th December - silver raving ahoy!

Just waiting for the artist pre sale to open for Cornelius at 10am, so I can nab tickets (Barbican, Friday, 6th September 2024, presale code PRSCORNELIUS, if anyone else is interested).

Bugger, can't seem to get into the artist presale.
Mind you, while waiting for that, I got a presale link for Roisin Murphy, so have grabbed tickets for that

an update:

• (gig sort of) - Black Sabbath Ballet - London - 21 Oct
  • Little Simz - Birmingham - 9th November
  • 50-Cent - Birmingham - 12th November
  • Prodigy - Alexandra Palace - 25th November
  • Abba Voyage - London - 2nd December
  • Chase and Status - Cardiff - 22nd Feb 2024
  • OMD - Ipswich - March 23rd 2024

Just booked for Shabaka playing A Love Supreme at St Johns in Hackney.

We’re very excited to announce that for Shabaka Hutchings’ final London performance on sax he’ll be playing an interpretation of John Coltrane’s ‘A Love Supreme’ on 8th December at Hackney Church. All tickets for the original date at ICA remain valid.

Feat. four drummers (Tom Skinner, Eddie Hick, Jas Kayser & Moses Boyd), guitar (Dave Okumu) and bass (Tom Herbert).

‘I’ve always wanted to play this piece but felt a sense of reverence precede a hesitance in approaching this important expression of spirituality. Now that my time with the saxophone is coming to a close however I’m allowing myself the indulgence of playing what I want to my home crowd. It will be one to remember.’

Orbital playing the Green Album live here in Exeter of all places. 24/4/24

I can't decide whether to go for London or Southampton.
Also, I hope they sort the sound out - the last time we saw them in Brighton, it was pretty muddy (and apparently the same the week before in London).

Also, I hope they sort the sound out - the last time we saw them in Brighton, it was pretty muddy (and apparently the same the week before in London).
I haven't seen them in probably 20 years, so I have no basis of comparison. Here's hoping for good sounds anyway.

• (gig sort of) - Black Sabbath Ballet - London - 21 Oct
  • Little Simz - Birmingham - 9th November
  • 50-Cent - Birmingham - 12th November
  • Prodigy - Alexandra Palace - 25th November
  • Abba Voyage - London - 2nd December
  • Chase and Status - Cardiff - 22nd Feb 2024
  • OMD - Ipswich - 23rd March 2024
  • Liam Gallagher - Definitely Maybe tour - Manchester - 28th June 2028

Decided on Southampton *fingers crossed* for the sound to be better this time

You've done well to get tickets for that judging by recent stories in the press👍

I was looking at 5 venues at once, at one point there was 30000 people ahead of me in the queue.

I think 28th June in Manchester was added as an extra date whilst i wss in the queue.

off to see Black Sabbath ballet tonight - should be interesting

Off to see GLOK on Saturday in Oxford - though I've just found out it's been moved to The Jericho from The Academy; which is a bit of a ballache for parking. Ah well, not my turn to drive...

advertisement

Back