advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added a Modwright LS 36.5 to the party

7192c5d2c0136e6235d7e3521ed345e453dd9f0e.jpg

0a3378614d06d4b29f996c3dbee73919ac27c45c.jpg

Picked this up the other week with a great deal of help from fellow pfm member Julian (operajulian) who acted as my intermediary to view, report and post back to the UK from Canada and for whom I shall ever be grateful, as well as the very helpful responses from pfm members to threads I had made.
To say that I am pleased is an understatement :).
Thanks again to all.

gDco6jXm.jpg

iLcg3GCl.jpg

ZOoGavzl.jpg

What device are you using there?

The Mu-so sounded good with streamed WAV, I felt that it should sound rather good with a TT plugged in, and it did!

I will say it quietly Beosound 2 with the RP3 feeding a Fono mini, which is rather good and being omni-directional means the no sweet spot to worry about. Inspired by a Beoplay 2 purchase I ended up here...

Reactions: Anh
Picked this up the other week with a great deal of help from fellow pfm member Julian (operajulian) who acted as my intermediary to view, report and post back to the UK from Canada and for whom I shall ever be grateful, as well as the very helpful responses from pfm members to threads I had made.
To say that I am pleased is an understatement :).
Thanks again to all.

iLcg3GCl.jpg

That Pioneer looks amazing, never seen one before. I’ve never seen a deck with a cocaine trough on the platter before to be honest!

Gromit, nice pic of the Hana, hope all is settling in nicely there! I really like the Nima arm on the LP12 too. Good stuff!

CK-As always, beautiful system and room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back