advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
312h4ll.jpg

PLEASE take the protective film off the remote!

Testing out my new postimage hosting skills :)
BTW - those books have gone to a charity shop. the shelf if now full of highbrow reading material...
VOVOX cables were on demo (and a few others), finally settled for EWA-LS 25s...

That is a fine sight, and so neat and tidy.
Whenever I see your system pics I experience a strong urge to clean and tidy :)

Alarmingly Mrs noticed me looking at CK's pics earlier, and asked the dreaded question "why can't our room look like that?"
It's suddenly frightening aspirational here, and "we're" discussing redecorating v refurbishing.

Thanks a lot, Raj!

:-D

Photos of my home setup. Focal Sopra 2s driven by Naim NAP 300DR fed by Classé Sigma SSP Mk II converting data from Roon. All through Blue Jeans cabling. Video is Epson 5030 UB onto Da-Lite screen. First time posting photos so we'll see if this works.
lNrk2e5.jpg

3ujZbLw.jpg

fJT0Blt.jpg

xU9rWdV.jpg

wHwKyk1.jpg

Testing out my new postimage hosting skills :)
BTW - those books have gone to a charity shop. the shelf if now full of highbrow reading material...
VOVOX cables were on demo (and a few others), finally settled for EWA-LS 25s...

Well, Rem Koolhaas' "S, M, L, XL" is worth keeping (I have the same copy, except mine has orange letters), but owning Dan Brown is inexcusable. :)

I have seen that you have the same NAS as I have (it's a 219, no?). Isn't it too loud for you, sitting in the same room as the HiFi? Mine is in a closed cupboard in the hallway. Furthermore, as the ventilation holes are on the left hand side (when looking from the front), make sure it doesn't sit too close to the left wall of the cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back