advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
zl7jog.jpg

What a great space and a very nice Fereghan carpet on the floor too!! :)

Can't take the credit for the rug choice lol .We found 3 of these rolled up in the loft when we bought this place 6 years ago .....this is the smallest one and fitted the room perfectly, we've got old pictures that were left as well and one shows this rug in this room in 1921 !!!

Can't take the credit for the rug choice lol .We found 3 of these rolled up in the loft when we bought this place 6 years ago .....this is the smallest one and fitted the room perfectly, we've got old pictures that were left as well and one shows this rug in this room in 1921 !!!

Well lucky you! That one pictured above is worth about £8,000!

Well lucky you! That one pictured above is worth about £8,000!
Bloody Hell !!!!
Had no idea about that....think I'll be going into the loft to check out the other ones condition

Anyway..back on topic , here is the list of the gear in the pics

NA Hyperspace with Wave Mechanic PSU
Jelco 750L 12" tonearm with Ortofon Jubilee
Zesto Andros PS1 phonostage
SJS Arcadia pre
DSPeaker antimode
Glasshouse 300B SE
Powerinspired AG1500 Regenerator
Consonance M12 barque Horns with supertweeters
Old Teac Cd player and Audionote DAC (not used in a long time)
Revox B77 mk2HS
Sony APR5003
VPI 16.5

Speakers are all coral units,the cabs are Tannoy GRF copies,and the mid horn is le cleach

Thanks for the positive comments guys
Ive been very happy with it these last few years
The R2R has taken it to a new level, I'm totally hooked on this formats since getting into it to transfer some of my favorite original albums
Bought a safety copy off ebay recently and wish I hadn't bothered ,it's that good it makes my turntable sound broken,
Pretty Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back