advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying summer house setup in modestly warm Swedish summer.

Swans M1 clones built by me, Onkyo A5-VL amp, Hegel HD2 serving as DDC into Onkyo, Revox B260 tuner w. RDS.

That I'm not sure of, but I know in the test recently done my score was 8/10.
they inject you with some mite poo, then wait for the result. Out of 10mm max spread on my arm, it did 8mm

Basically I should be living in a plastic bubble....

I think the best option is to live in the mountains in Europe - I believe there are significantly less dust mites due to a combination of the altitude affecting the overall humidity, which leads to a serious decline in their population. Basically, you want a traditional wooden house in the swiss alps to get the more benefit.

Oops - meant the lyngdorf, although above looks nice too :)

Lyngdorf sounds decent - neutral, dynamic, fast, great bass. Not sure if this kit worth the price, but I can't say that there are any serious flaws, although I much prefer my Naim 12/160 to Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 intergated amp. And the Room Perfect function is an interesting thing.

Interesting on the Lyngdorf kit, I have been curious about it, and what the Room Perfect potential may be. The Class D amplifier portion for some reason slightly puts me off-although I haven't listened to it, so more like a sad bias on my part there. Nice photos as always Yuri!

I recently moved my kit downstairs....

35224122420_a35bfe331b_z.jpg

It consists of Bastanis Wildhorn speakers, Sony PS -6750 TT with AT-OC9ml2 cartridge, Salas SF phono stage, Puresound A30 valve amp, Pioneer stable platter cd player (used as a transport) and a DDDac 1794 (with Pi/Kali streamer inside).

Thanks for that Yuri! Have you played around much with the Room Perfect, and if so, what speakers, and impressions?

The Class D amplifier portion for some reason slightly puts me off-although I haven't listened to it,

Ever since I went Lyngdorf I stopped being conscious about the 'amplifier' portion of the system. It was Room Perfect that took me (more than) a while to tame properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back