advertisement

Zoom Shoot Out

Cliff,

The scan from your Fuji looks crap. The camera is obviously junk, but I'm such a nice guy I'm willing to take it off your hands at no charge. I'll even pay for shipping from the UK.

Joe

Interesting. A comparison of the Fuji with the digital Blad would be very welcome when you get the 80 fixed, if it isn't too much hassle.

Interesting. A comparison of the Fuji with the digital Blad would be very welcome when you get the 80 fixed, if it isn't too much hassle.

ok, apparently this is the peak time of the year for Hasselblad repairs - maybe its because a lot of people stop taking photos in the winter or something. The digi-blad is about a 15% crop compared to the full 645 frame so in landscape mode you would really want a slightly wider lens than 80mm for the same FOV ... but then again I can always zoom out using my feet ;-)

Not sure if you are still looking in Mr Bob, but here is the same Orchid a couple of months later shot with the 80/HC on the H3DII-39

Orchid by cliffpatte, on Flickr

The full size is on Flickr ...

advertisement

Back