advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Posh Pete's story (former UK cocaine smuggling kingpin) is spewed in one long very addictive line below. I guess it's a podcast of sorts, though you feel you need to see him actually tell the tale, in my opinion.

I've been on many gangster & smuggler story youtube rabbit-hole adventures such as this: trouncing traditional TV for a story to get your teeth into. Jaw-dropping fascinating & frightening in equal measure.

Capt

As someone who bodges around with a bit of DIY woodworking the skill here just boggles my mind. Construction craftsmanship always impresses me more than fine cabinetry or furniture making for some reason.

The horrifying future of adverts that cannot be avoided because they operate at a hardware level.

(His analogy at the start is more than a bit problematic but the essence of the story is worth the effort).

Very beautiful, funny/ sassy Kiwi lass's story following a bad riding accident's been a recent interesting, uplifting & informative YT adventure for me (wifey's might like more than hifi bores perhaps):

introducing the fabulous Sophia Malthus, in this one spieling about her snazzy chair..

Capt

The horrifying future of adverts that cannot be avoided because they operate at a hardware level.

(His analogy at the start is more than a bit problematic but the essence of the story is worth the effort).
They recently put a dialogue on their tvs that could not be skipped that you had to agree you would not sue them, there was only an agree button and the tv would not work until it was pressed.

I get the impression they don’t want to exist anymore.

They recently put a dialogue on their tvs that could not be skipped that you had to agree you would not sue them, there was only an agree button and the tv would not work until it was pressed.

I get the impression they don’t want to exist anymore.

Yes! The infamous Terms of Service change or we brick your TV. One suspects this is actually illegal in at least some countries.

A dive into a favourite band, from the best era of music, ever (bar none).

Pinnacle stuff right here from 1993 (finding this makes me joyous).

I'd dip in for 665 @ 4:25 to get full flavour, of trumans water..

spasmsmashxxxoxoxox&ass -Capt

advertisement

Back