advertisement

Your favourite YouTubers?

DavidY80

Not RoHS Compliant
Prompted by the John Cadogan thread.

Some of my subscriptions: -

AvE - Canuckistan ambassador -checks that tools will chooch

EEV Blog - Australian electronics engineer with a really annoying voice, but interesting content

Abom79 - Excellent machinist, amazing what he can do with a 4 jaw.

This Old Tony - Tales from a home machine shop, very funny, well produced videos.

Justin Guitar - Better than average guitar tutorials

Electro Boom - Unibrow mentalism, with the ever present threat of electrocution.

Hydraulic Press Channel:

Preston Jacobs (Game of Thrones snark and tin-foil battshittery theorising)

Casually Explained:

ElectroBOOM:

[youtube]sI5Ftm1-jik[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
And after Matthew's genuinely intellectual and interesting recommendations ...

It's a filthy habit, but Plizzanet Earth with Snoop Dogg on Jimmy Kimmel Live is consistently hilarious.

[YOUTUBE]e-7UbU45a1U[/YOUTUBE]

In no particular order;

Nick Murray - car guy, funny and sincere character
Colin Furze - deranged plumber
BigClive - reviews dodgy Chinese electronics
Hydraulic Press Channel - crushes things with a hydraulic press
Hoovies Garage - buys and reviews some "interesting" vehicles, funny commentary
Slow Mo Guys - does this need explaining?
IKS Exploration - urban explorers, visit underground bunkers and other war related sites, real ale fans
Techmoan - reviews gadgets and demonstrates oddball audio and video formats
Jay Leno's Garage - needs no introduction
Harry's Garage - founder of Evo magazine, reviews/owns all manner of expensive cars without being a bell end
Mighty Car Mods - slightly mad and very witty car guys that carry out some pretty extreme car mods.

matthew.

i think you forgot to paste in kyle kulinski's "secular talk" channel.

vuk.

Another vote for Colin Furze - a total mentalist. What is it about growing up in Lincs and being obsessed with engineering and speed?

Another fave of mine is the Andertons music videos from Chappers and the Captain - very entertaining and like watching 2 of my mates banter, even if they're selling something.

Colin Furze, absolutely bonkers

He is indeed. He does all the kinds of things I've always wanted to do since I was a kid. I was similarly hyperactive up until I was 20/21 and my daughter came along, I used to love playing with fire/explosives/electricity, and anything that was hilarious and deadly (I once made a zip line/death slide out of nylon rope and some BMX handlebars, strung between two trees in an disused quarry, it didn't end well at all). I quit doing deadly stuff when I knew I had a child on the way. I can still get some of that buzz watching him.

It will never catch on, I shall continue to listen to the BBC home service and the light programme.

advertisement

Back