advertisement

You know your hifi is right when...

You know your HiFi is right when.......

the music makes your hair stand on end, one can't induce that reaction.

regards Al

great replies guys - I like forgetting you have one, misses asking to turn it up and after you sold it ! My misses is listening to more music but still doesn't like the look of the speakers - they're rather large...

hi, one system I recently had literally made me shiver when the organ came in on brothers in arms, never reproduced it since in my recent systems.
Could it have been the Isobariks?

When I feel the need to listen before work in the morning and am late but I don't care.
Yes, need to get in my 1/2 hour fix before I go to work.

You know it is right when you know you the next upgrade is going to be due to want and not need. But this want can usually be converted into a need if you concentrate hard enough.

Steve

... When your finally sitting down on a Friday night and theres a pair of monoblocks you can warm your feet on, powering a pair of Sonus Faber Cremonsa that could pass as art !

I am pretty confident with mine at the moment. I know because I spend all of my time buggering around with my 2nd system. When listening to my main system I just... listen! :cool:

Happy with mine as I havent changed anything for the last 20 odd years, So I must have it right?
I find some people are in this hobby for the music some just collect stuff and a few just see how much they can spend.:D

advertisement

Back