advertisement

yet another linn keel clone

Looks like a one off, never seen one before. I think game is over for most of these alternate subchassis with the introduction of the Linn Kore.

Looks like a one off, never seen one before. I think game is over for most of these alternate subchassis with the introduction of the Linn Kore.

I think you could be right. And I don't think that is an accident. If you're Linn it makes good business sense to bring back into the fold some of the money that was being spent elsewhere. It also helps you regain design control on your turntable. As a manufacturer I'm guessing its not much fun to have to say "well, we don't really know what your turntable should sound like since we didn't design that part you've put on it".

By the way, this is not a comment one way or the other on any of the clone products just a comment on the business side of things.

looks kooll beter than paying the crazy price linn are asking.. pricing themselves
out of business and out of reach of a normal working man

this is the google translation:

Keel Alternative Self-development.

Building on the Keel subchassis part of the 1/4 was designed higher, so 16mm instead of 12mm, to increase rigidity further.

For the installation, it is necessary that the lower connecting plate is rotated, to allow free vibration. This has, in my experience no negative impact sound, so the idea ... Mass and center of gravity are identical, to the cut-outs in the ceiling of Subschassis area.
The surface is slightly roughened.

The mathematics of the Keel is very complex, so I've kept very small changes. Mathematician or Ings with recessed Kennstnissen in matrix algebra can help by solving certain problems still to further development of the project.

This sub represents the state of development clear here is that, as always, nothing is arbitrary unwinding of Klungkung with Linn and misunderstood copy as little help as tinkering, in the hope that most of it is probably arbitrary, and stability is the decisive criterion.

Never before offered, unique, on ebay!

advertisement

Back