advertisement

Yellow Porsche..!!

The DVLA ought to have a list of embarassing plates they can issue in these circumstances. Things like T055 ERS
KN08HED would be good. Mind you, I'm sure I saw something like C11NTS driving around Bradford a while ago. I'm sure Clint is very proud of his Mercedes, but I looked at it and said to my pal "why has that buy got c**t written on his car?"

^ thought the Police don't have time to investigate robberies, domestic violence and Boris Johnson ? But they do have time to examine number plate letter spacing :rolleyes:

Correct. It's also a £60 (?) F PN, but I've never heard of anyone being done for it, so I'm sure some people take the chance and swap plates for the MoT.
Mine, with adjusted spacing, got me pulled 3 times in a week and got me breathalysed on the way home from a dinner party. Cop told me that the number plate was good enough reason to pull me. Passed the test and changed the plates pronto.

Mine, with adjusted spacing, got me pulled 3 times in a week and got me breathalysed on the way home from a dinner party. Cop told me that the number plate was good enough reason to pull me. Passed the test and changed the plates pronto.

Yes, I'll see how I got over here. Last time a mate was pulled by the cops here, it was because one of the cops was looking at buying that specific Porsche model themselves...so he let the copper take it for a spin on a back road :)

Think Essex around the Millenium and you get the idea.

Would I have bought this car If I lived in SE England now...probably No.

Yes, I'll see how I got over here. Last time a mate was pulled by the cops here, it was because one of the cops was looking at buying that specific Porsche model themselves...so he let the copper take it for a spin on a back road :)
Back in my yoof, I I had a similar incident. Got pulled by an unmarked car near Hull...but only when we reached the 30 limit. Said he was an honest cop but couldn't keep up with me to prove what speed I was doing! Demanded a trip in the passenger seat to see if my TVR Tuscan was roadworthy!

^ thought the Police don't have time to investigate robberies, domestic violence and Boris Johnson ? But they do have time to examine number plate letter spacing :rolleyes:

Minimal risk of injury, easy pickings and makes the stats look better.

advertisement

Back