advertisement

Why Do Grown Men Let This Happen?

Well said, I'm the other half of Northwest Analogue, female, and oh my goodness, enjoy hifi. And sometimes believe it or not, I decide on whether some piece of hifi equipment is worth buying or not. Oh and I am very particular about sound, and I am also very critical regarding what sounds good, very good, excellent and crap.

I'm sure there is one or two members on here that have met me, and know that yes" again believe it or not, I know what I am talking about.

Natalie

Well said, I'm the other half of Northwest Analogue, female, and oh my goodness, enjoy hifi. And sometimes believe it or not, I decide on whether some piece of hifi equipment is worth buying or not. Oh and I am very particular about sound, and I am also very critical regarding what sounds good, very good, excellent and crap.

I'm sure there is one or two members on here that have met me, and know that yes" again believe it or not, I know what I am talking about.

Natalie

I don't think anyone's saying that ladies can't hear at least as well as men. But go to a hifi show and you will see a sausage party. We are the nerdy obsessive-compulsive type, mostly interested in machines and bragging.

When I found the house we are now living in, with its dedicated listening room, oh the joy! my Wife asked how many toilets did it have, I foolishly replied "it will have at least one, they are compulsory aren't they?"
I'm still living it down. :eek:
Mr ED.

I was only interested in the listening room and garage space when buying my house..I spend 100x more time in em then the bathroom.... what card carrying audiophile/petrolhead cares what the loo looks like .. ?

So can we conclude from this thread that Defnitive Audio have a sense of humour and that Rodney is a professional footballer?

Natalie

Too many men have concluded that critical listening is unreliable so they want to measure everything instead.

The bathroom makes perfect sense to me. Come back from a big night on the lash, spray your minestrone all over the walls, no need to clear it up for several days. Or ever. Maybe that's how it was done.

advertisement

Back